POLL: Do you believe "birthers" essentially cannot accept a black man as their prez?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Jul 30, 2009.

Do you believe "birthers" essentially cannot accept a black man as their president?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    37.5%

1. .........serving his country on a US Naval base which is legally US soil. McCain was also able to provide a legitimate US birth certificate that declared both parents as being US citizens without question.

The halfrican Kenyan?........not so much.

You're welcome.

#11     Jul 30, 2009
  2. I didn't know men could give birth?

#12     Jul 30, 2009
  3. Birth certificates are issued by States.The State of Hawaii issued Obama a birth certificate saying he was born in Hawaii,The State of Hawaii has said that the birth certificate that Obama has presented is real,The State of Hawaii has said that Obama was born in Hawaii

Case closed,Your welcome

#13     Jul 30, 2009
  4. And you're bigot slime, hanging from the open sore of your mouth-breathing inbred progenitor. See how that works?

#14     Jul 30, 2009

5. Hmmmm, when I run the above inane posts through my anti-moron software, I get the following:

#15     Jul 30, 2009
  6. You'd best keep a safe distance when running that software. Then again...

#16     Jul 30, 2009
  7. Norman,

Crying race is over, it didn't work for Barkey Obama's buddy Gates, and its not going to work labelling anyone who doesn't believe Barkey was born in the US as a racist either, as yyour post implies.

Oh and BTW Barkey Obama is not exactly a black man being that his mother was white.

#17     Jul 30, 2009
  8. The answer to your "simple" question is that conservatives cannot accept an" incompetent" as president, whether black or white.

Poll numbers are falling like a stone.

Jackass can't even keep his trap shut on the police.

Face it......................unqualifed.

Of course you zombies will continue to worship the Marxist.

#18     Jul 30, 2009
  9. #20     Jul 30, 2009