Poll: Do humans exist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LiverNoMore, May 28, 2003.

1. All you gods, goddesses, demi-gods, titans, nymphs, sprites, satyrs, sirens, and muses please answer the poll. NO CENTAURS please! If you're a centaur, go start your own thread, please don't mess up this one! Sorry, but I'm just sick of all the horseshit from these gods-damned centaurs.

2. I agree that humans do in fact exist, although sometimes it is difficult to figure out what their true purpose is.

3. I think we can all agree that sub-humans exist, therefore, humans must exist as well by definition.

The question is, which one are we? And why do I think this post is soon going to become a commercial for X-Men2?

4. Superior beings, when of late they saw
    A mortal man unfold all Nature's law,
    Admired such wisdom in a earthly shape,
    And shew'd a NEWTON as we shew an ape.

:-/

5. "A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security." --Albert Einstein

I think he was right.
    Peace,
    :)RS

6. us zombies never even get a mention

oh yes, and a course humans exist... the main course

7. Didn't seem worth mentioning zombies. They never seem to have anything to say except "euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", and occasionally "must eat brains. must eat brains. must eat brains".

Didn't mention cyclopses either. They don't handle computers too well. Bad depth perception. Wouldn't trust their claims of seeing humans either, for the same reason. They probably just saw their own shadow flicker.

8. humans obviously exist .. DUH!

what a dumb poll :-/

9. prox

prox

10. LongSnot

LongSnot

How do you know. Are you one??? :-\

#10     May 29, 2003