Poll Disaster For Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Sep 3, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Barnie Frank didn't have to pay for prostitutes, he got freebies for letting them use his house...

So Zogby has Obama approval at 42%... wow... voters are still getting to know the guy.. he is so far in left field and disagreeable to the normal typical American on every single issue known to mankind... the more voters know the more they will find to not agree with the guy on... he might set a new low eventually... of course it will be blamed on racism.. and that will cause even more people to disagree......

America has never been about being a communist place... only welfare mutts could want communism... and as I get to know people on the left, I'm finding... mentally ill people on welfare gimp money from some disability they cooked up with their analyst.. and a few old people that just live in a math free zone and don't understand anything but freebies and resent against wealthy people.. that's it..

#11     Sep 3, 2009

2. Male Homosexuality is really on your mind tonight :(

#12     Sep 3, 2009
  3. I am a conservative and at the same time think Dick Morris is a jackass loon.

See, I'm fair and balanced.

#13     Sep 3, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I'd love to find a faster acting AIDS virus to tell you the truth...

They had flesh eating bacteria eating their asses out a year and a half ago but then it completely disappeared from the news... chalk one up for science I guess, they must have found a cure... or placed a news blackout on the subject.. gee I wonder which it is?

In all these decades of horrific diseases among queers they have never shut down their bath houses... way to go queers, stick up for your rights.. how many have you killed now? I remember the toll on the hemopheliacs was 7,000 dead in the US when AIDS hit the blood supply, and worldwide 40,000 to 70,000 dead, not counting their spouses, then maybe there are a million infected with it now.. they live a long time with the expensive meds but they look like shit usually and many are on disability... and the flesh eating thing, wow, that doesn't deter them.. I guess it's true love...

#14     Sep 3, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

The thread was about Obama's falling poll numbers, then Insider returned from the bathhouse and fired up his little "take the thread away from the right wing bastard people" attack campaign... he must be back at the bathhouse trying to score some more meth or something..

yawn...

#15     Sep 3, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I remember when Alinsky trained types were out there chanting "We're, here, we're queer, wer'e going to take over your world"... and a few years later all they had taken over was the Democratic Party and the AIDS hospices...

I guess insider is out getting checked for flesh eating bacteria or something...

#16     Sep 3, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

#17     Sep 3, 2009
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I'm sure that Insider Trading is for Obamacare come to think of it, with the horrific medical costs associated with those bath houses.. well, later.. I can only wait around here for a response for so long and I have a meeting to go to with our local Obama nut politician... I like to work up to these things... getting my game face on here, been resting the vocal chords... we're going in......

#18     Sep 3, 2009

9. If you're trying to convince us that your not gay its not working.You have already typed with your own words...

You have clearly done a lot of research about the risks of your lifestyle ,good for you

#19     Sep 3, 2009

10. LOL. Exactly!!!!!!!!!! And tax cheat Rangel is in charge of writing our tax laws too. ROFLMAO.. Oh, Did Treasury Secretary Geither finally pay his wayyyyyyyyyyyy overdue taxes??? LOL :p

#20     Sep 4, 2009