Poll Disaster For Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Sep 3, 2009.

1. I sent Dick an email and asked him has he paid his taxes and has he stopped paying for prostitutes and he has never gotten back to me :(

2. This whole healthcare thing is make or break for Obama. Now he has a big speech in front of Congress to get out his message and he is focusing his propaganda at children now. This man's ego knows no limits.

If after all that, if the healthcare bill does not pass, it will officially be over for him. He has to pull it out.

3. Did you try Charlie Rangel ? He seems like the type that would answer an e-mail.

4. reg

reg

Dick Morris isn't your congressman so he doesn't have to reply to you. Try contacting Sheila Jackson Lee though - I hear she's so accommodating she even takes calls on her cell phone while conducting town hall meetings.

5. Does she pay for prostitutes like Dick and David Vitter ?Just curious

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh heavens no, I heard she's following Clinton's lead, and just screwing the interns.

7. I agree

What I don't understand is why arent Republicans betting on it.Most republicans want to believe that Obama is a one termer,and they have a chance to triple their money if their right.

I wish the odds were 3:1 that Obama wont be re elected.

8. reg

reg

I don't think she does, but I'm sure there are other Democrats who do or did.

#10     Sep 3, 2009