Poll: Did the Democrats bring the market back down today?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobcathy1, Dec 15, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I am getting suspicious. Politics are really dirty. The democrats are at it again.
    I think those rotten democrats for propaganda brought the Market back down today. Those commie swine. I am sure Hillary is behind this. All to try and make the republicans look bad on the day they catch Saddam.
    What do you think?

2. Even Saddams words after his arrest were easier to understand than yours ("How can I go to the toilet when my people are suffering?")

3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

The market was flushed down the proverbial toilet today.

Straight up and then a little less straight down. Looks like a plot of some sort to me. Communists? Democrats seeking election? Osma Bin Laden? Pillsbury dough boy? Faster Pussy Cat? Who do you think did it?

PS...for the serious amongst you who can't tell I am joking......this is a joke....:p

4. Isn't it obvious? Who has pledged his fortune to defeat Bush? Who has a gigantic hedge fund at his disposal? (Hint: Initials "GS")

5. Pabst

Pabst

That's why AAA, I crack up at these kids who post Bush is evil, Bush is Hitler. LOL. If Nixon was Prez, Soros who be feeling like Saddam right about now. Or if Bobby Kennedy's Justice Dept. were to hear of Soro's threats toward Jack......

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

George Soros? My my we live in interesting times:eek:

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well today the Dow went back up.

This has been very enlightening.
    It is not a plot.
    It is daytrading.

The light just went on.:p

8. with people SELLING ON HUGE EMOTIONAL NEWS?

I don't think so.
    And it won't be the first time that this has happened.