Poll: Did Jesse Jackson help cause today's selloff?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Molon Labe, Jan 15, 2003.

1. but you're a spammer

#31     Jan 15, 2003
  2. Flow

Flow

Bro you really need to develop a sense of humor...

I understand that your native tongue is not english and it might be hard for you to recognize satire through the static tone of a message forum -- BUT get a fuckin clue if you are going to open your trap! I never understood why your "type" likes to declare their stupidity to the world -- its OK to be stupid; can't really blame an elephant for not being able to run fast, but for the love of God be humble in your stupidity!

Oh I see there is a new member that just joined -- go to work!

#32     Jan 15, 2003
  3. an ignorant anti-USA fanatic, and a spammer to boot. Leave this thing under its rock.

#33     Jan 15, 2003

4. I'm curious as to why when a non African American politico's policies and practices are questioned, it is called scrutiny, or hard-nosed skepticism.

When an African American's shameless political bullying and pandering are labeled for what they are - the cries of "Racism!!!" go ringing throughout the hills... Jesse's been hiding behind that one his whole political life.

He is probably singlehandedly responsible for more reverse discrimination than any other American alive today.

To me, he represents a lot of what's wrong with America today.

And I couldn't care less what color he is. Anyone who pimps his own race and culture like he does is a loser.

#34     Jan 15, 2003
  5. I agree. What is wrong with ET lately, every night it seems to get a little worse. Has bordem set in or what?:confused:

#35     Jan 15, 2003