Poll!! Dawn of a New Bull?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Answer, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Buy OTM's?

#11     Aug 3, 2003
  2. Romeo

Romeo

These poll results are great news for a toppy S&P! Good work Answer, enough converted bulls now for my awaited correction to commence.

#12     Aug 3, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

50/50 Pretty much explains the range we are in :D

#13     Aug 3, 2003
  4. Romeo

Romeo

50/50 on this website is very bearish, and I love it! And the fact that you think trading range makes me love it more!

#14     Aug 3, 2003
  5. I see about 9 reasons to go lower; and 3 to go higher. So....

> 1016; higher and Team Bush wins

< 950; lower and team shit fundies wins

How you gonna bet?

Waiting it out.

David

#15     Aug 3, 2003
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

uhm, I didnt say anything about going forward. In fact the only thing I have said about going forward is Typically speaking we will get strong market activity into earnings season, however we have not had that this quarter. This to me is a sign of weakness. Also economic numbers continue to come in bad and there is no new investment by business to speak of. Until that occurs I doubt we will see a rebound. We are not seeing new names and new sectors breaking out right now and the SP is forming something of a daily head and shoulders pattern. Blah Blah . I don't know that it will crash "any day now" but I also dont see us going too much higher. The only positive I can see is in the Semi's with stocks like KLAC, LSI etc holding up very well as well as the sector overall (SMH). Before anything can happen though we need to get out of this trading range we are in, back and forth, back and forth. so, I would tend to agree about lower. The only thing I said was 50/50 Explains the range we are currently in.

Brandon

#16     Aug 3, 2003