Poll: Bush Kicking Hillary's Ass

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Nov 30, 2003.

1. LMAO

you're such an ass.

#11     Dec 1, 2003
  2. A thought:

If there is another major terrorist attack on the USA, will we even have elections or will we opt for military rule?

DS

#12     Dec 1, 2003
  3. According to the polls, Bush is still in the lead, but not by too much.

What is a major concern for Rove and company is that despite improvement in the economy, the trend in the polls is not improving.

Bush is beatable if the economy is not strong, but right now there are no active candidates that appear to be able to beat him.

Here is a good site to look at a variety of polls:

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

#13     Dec 1, 2003
  4. Polls are meaningless this far out from the actual election. Particularly this election. You can almost count on one or more "October surprises." If Saddam and/or OBL are captured or killed, they can save the cost of actually holding an election. If troop losses in Iraq begin to mount, or if the economy implodes, maybe the Dem's can make a case. They are in the awkward position however of basically rooting for something terrible to boost their chances. That could go down poorly with the voters.

#14     Dec 1, 2003
  5. Somehow I think that this is against the neocon agenda of world domination...

As opposed to the neocon position?

Let's face it -- Dubya's dick would be in the dirt right now if it weren't for 9/11...so who's hoping for something terrible to win an election??

#15     Dec 1, 2003
  6. I have a friend who lives in Plam Beach County and he told me right after the election that the ballot was indeed confusing. It wasn't aligned properly. But the Dem's were in control of the Palm Beach County election board, and they designed and produced the ballot. As far as I know, they used the same machines they had used for years. No one seemed too worried about voters being disenfranchised when Clinton was elected.

As for the charges that blacks were somehow kept away from the polls, this is unproven nonsense. How exactly were they kept away? Puhleeze. What worries me as an American are the efforts the Dem's made to deny servicemen's votes and to allow illegal aliens to vote.

Anyway I join Pabst in finding the spectacle of Democrats, the party of Boss Daly, complaining about a crooked election to be pretty funny. It was also perfectly obvious to everyone but died in the wool Dem's that the Florida Supreme Court was rewriting the rules on the fly in a desperate effort to produce a banana republic outcome. I'm sure the U. S. Supreme Court acted with great hesitancy, but at some point they had to say "Enough."

#16     Dec 1, 2003
  7. "It is very hard to defeat an incumbent president who beat Iraq in a war."

Said by George Bush Sr. to his advisors in late 1991.

#17     Dec 1, 2003
  8. Early Polls are not very good, for example in May 1988, Dukakis lead Bush the First 54 to 38%. In May 1992, Bush and Perot both had 39% to lead Clinton who had 29%.

And, in Jan 1980, Carter lead the Gipper by a whopping 62-33 margin.

DS

#18     Dec 1, 2003
  9. brother AAA! what's pretty funny is this:

Ofc they ARE the BEST there is
    Gooooo GOP, you RULE

http://www.ericblumrich.com/gta.html

If you do the crime.... hehehe :D :D :D

do a cursory research then let's talk election in Fla. :eek:

#19     Dec 1, 2003
  10. "what could be funnier than knowing that not only did those blind, too stupid to punch out the right chad- nursing home pinkos"

Hey Pabst!. Have some respect for our elders.:mad:
    We have gone from vilifying some obscure defenseless country, to ridiculing and turning against our parents and grandparents now?:confused: Shame on you man, regardless of you political bias.:(

What's next? Propose to put them away? You know.. they don't contribute to the system any more, are you going to call them moochers?? sheeeesh.:( What's wrong with you ppl??? Have we completely degraded as a society?:confused: :(

#20     Dec 1, 2003