POLL: Brits say Bush is ‘Stupid, Foolish and Insincere’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Nov 15, 2003.

1. What else is new? :D Me wonders if and when we Americans will wake up and face the nightmare. :p

DUMMYA where's your POODLE Blair these days????:eek: :D

On Friday the British polling firm YouGov provided NEWSWEEK with survey data gathered in recent days. It doesn’t make pretty reading for Bush fans. By big majorities, Britons believe Bush is “not very intelligent” (62 percent), “insincere” (53 percent) and “not very well informed about the world” (62 percent). He also “does not care much about the views of people in other countries” (82 percent), is “a bad advertisement for America” (65 percent) and is “foolish” (63 percent).

http://www.msnbc.com/news/993833.asp?0cv=CA01&cp1=1

bwahahahaha Hey Maverick/Romeo let's blast England???

ahahahahaha:p

2. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

3. TigerO

TigerO

I think gradually Americans are starting to wake up to the fact that Bush is not only the biggest duplicitous liar to have occupied the White House, but that he is also the worst and most evil president this country has had in the last 100 years, maybe ever:

"Poll Shows Increased Doubts About Iraq War, Bush

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Most Americans now believe the Iraq war was not worth it, according to CBS News/New York Times poll released on Thursday which showed a sharp fall in public confidence in President Bush's ability to handle foreign and economic policy issues.

Just over a year before the Nov. 2004 election, a solid majority, 56 percent, of Americans thought the country was seriously on the wrong track, the poll found. ..."

unquote

continued:

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/st...213349161.htm&sc=rontz&photoid=20031001CDH111

4. GEORGE Bush was last night branded chicken for scrapping his speech to Parliament because he feared being heckled by anti-war MPs.

earlier this year, Bush was embarrassed when he was heckled by MPs in Australia.

Mr Bush also refused to grant British pleas for mercy for the six Britons held in Guantanamo Bay.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnew...USH-PULLS-OUT-OF-SPEECH-TO-MPS-name_page.html

Maverick74/romeo/longshot/Maureen/........ sorry out of space :D

What do you say? nuke them brits? :p :cool: Be true patriots:D

5. I know that dungbridled, Nolan-Vinny-Sam, jbtraitor23, John Q. Pubic (Tampa), ARougeTraitor, TigerO, and Madasson all wish they lived in enlightened Europe, BUT the Presidential election will be held, by law, in these United States. Hope for you guys that the recent elections in Ca, Ky, La. and Miss. aren't proxies for Nov.2004. Maybe you guys can all commiserate over a non Islamic dick sandwich in Moscow or Tehran after Bush is re-elected with 300+ electoral votes.

You know there's a few million Jews who will offer the definition of appeasement from their graves....
    Never again, as they say!

6. Why is "nuking" everything the answer to all of America's problems? Perhaps because it is an easier catch-phrase than thinking the problem. I'm not British, but I definitely do have my doubts about what we have done. You don't have to put on a blindfold and grab the shoulder of the politician in front of you for guidance to be a true U.S. patriot.

7. maxpi

maxpi

8. LOL! rove wins again.... first the British get pulled into Iraq, now they get duped into shelling out £7m and shutting down their capital for a week just so bush can get a photo-op with the queen for the campaign ads.... brilliant!

9. bwahahahaha. Maverick74.maureenlongshotromeogordy..:cool:
    You have lost it for good. I'm talking British polls, yer reply is Presidential elections in the US, Islamic dick sandwich (no wonder yer having stomach probs/Atkin's diet anyone?):eek: , and why the f*ck you've thrown few million dead Jews into this?????:confused: :eek: No white padded room can hold you :D