POLL: Are Republicans desperately afraid that the Obama administration might succeed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, May 14, 2009.

Are Republicans desperately afraid that the Obama administration might succeed?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    60.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. Mav88

Mav88

I am desperately afraid in the same sense I would be desperately afraid of any leftist succeeding.

I think if he succeeds, others may secede.

#51     May 17, 2009
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH-I think I struck a nerve. I do so like it when dittoheads resort to name calling. Please put me on ignore as I've done so with you.

BTW-I'm right about the characterizations of those who voted for Obama vs. Palin and that other one as the exit polls are there for all to see; unless of course you are one of the right wing ranters and ravers who only believe what they want to believe rather than the data sets provided.

Also, you are a copy cat as the "manna from heaven phrase is mine" but I take your copying it as a form of praise as in imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Your post pretty much proves my point that the less educated/non thinking people make up the majority of the GOP, at least now. With apologies to some of the conservatives who post here and give some original thought to what they are saying as opposed to your trying in vain to throw someone's words back at them.

Seneca

ps-it really is manna dealing with Republican clowns such as Michelle Bachman or yourself:

[​IMG]

#52     May 17, 2009
  3. What is important is not Obama voters, but who they voted for. It seems in the rush to get rid of Bush and anyone associated with him that some of the voting public has become desperate.

It is amazing the level of acceptance some have stooped to in the mad rush. How much thought has been put into what is coming down the pike. Fascism. It is not funny. What about the GIVE act? Government Motors? Federal Reserve nearing self-destruction? Why would all these states be voting in the 10th Amendment if the nation wasn't in peril ? How do you think the Feds feel about that? It does not make any difference what you think about it because that will not matter, it will only matter what they say.

You folks better put your thinking caps on before it is too late.

#53     May 17, 2009
  4. It is always about the choices you have. Obama was better than McCain just as Gore was better than W or Kerry better than W hell anything is better than W. McCain was an old fart with a bad temper and at best average intelligence with a bimbo for VP.

People who want to see obama fail and celebrate everything bad that happens during his presidency fail to realize that Obama was given a country in deep shit while W received USA in mint condition by comparison.

#54     May 17, 2009
  5. So you're saying conservatives lost their conservativeness? I agree. However I am confused by the fact that your search for "conservativeness" leads to Obama?

You do know there is a projected 3.6 trillion spending deficit under Obama?

#55     May 18, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

They are also trying to come to terms that the GOP put an elderly candidate up for the Presidential election who admittedly knew very little about Economics; during an economic contraction the likes that this country hasn't seen since the 1930's

Obama knows nothing as well. During the crisis last fall he stayed on the campaign trail and said nothing. He thinks increasing medicare is economic stimulus, etc.

The difference is that Obama was branded as some sort of genius by the democrats. They think it not what you say, but how you say it.

I see the old Bill Clinton imitation coming out lately more and more, the guy is out on campaign mode telling everyone that 'we' gotta get 'this' budget under control. Clinton perfected the art of attacking his own ideas as if he were a concerned outsider. The logic is to distance yourself from your own actions so that you can always say that you 'opposed' the plan if it didn't work. It works on stupid people.

So by his own estimates we will have about a 17 trillion dollar debt in his 10 year plan, and then entitlements, which he wants to expand, start to kick in. That's his own grand plan for 'pulling us out of this quagmire' as Thunderdog puts it. If you are not fearful, you don't have a brain.

He wants expanded medicare and comes up with assinine ideas for how to pay for it. He's gonna attack Caterpillar for offshore money http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aMcOXNkHsTWg the very company he visited and promised that he would save them. The list of idiotic high level and meaningless 'on-paper' ideas has begun, but the money commmitted will be real. This has been going on for 30 years now- congress finds ways to save on paper. Guess what, they never work out as they brilliant bureaucrats say they will. If you are not afraid of this, you must be drunk. If you think this sort of bullshit is new, you must be challenged.

I was amused that boy genius was slapped down quickly by his own, this is only the beginning.

Obama’s 2010 budget proposes to pay for his health plan in part by raising $267 billion from limiting deductions by upper- income taxpayers for items such as charitable donations and home-mortgage interest. The Senate unanimously rejected that idea last month, citing potential harm to charities.

#56     May 18, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

Pathetic. I guess you don't want me to go over your posts. Imbecile. Cretin. Retard. Dumbass. Bigot.
    :D :D :D :D

I do so like it when dittoheads resort to name calling.
    You started name calling you idiot.

TWIST.TWIST. No response.

#57     May 18, 2009
  8. The mirror tells the tale, eh Cesko?

#58     May 18, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Fuck off. No more time wasting with you.

#59     May 18, 2009
  10. But he spelled them correctly this time, and give the guy some credit; after all, he seems to be a dittohead and that generally means inability for self thought. I think he strung that list of invectives together without any help.

Seneca

#60     May 18, 2009