POLL: Are Republicans desperately afraid that the Obama administration might succeed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, May 14, 2009.

Are Republicans desperately afraid that the Obama administration might succeed?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    60.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  1. Paulson started by forcing banks to take TARP money - even ones that didn't want it.

Once gov't fingers were in the pie, did he really think they were going to let go so easily?

Then all the others saw the freebies and came with their wheel barrels to D.C.

#21     May 14, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

damn 20 out 0f 28 years, so theres the ones that got us in this mess, i hope they don't get another 20yrs, imgane where we be.:eek:

#22     May 14, 2009
  3. Of course you do know that there about 53 milion voters who would hope that you not. Many Many good folk would hope that you'd stay where you are.

:D

#23     May 14, 2009
  4. Obama supporters according to exit polls are among the highest educated and highest paid in the country as opposed to the redneck, gun toting, racists who supported Palin and whoever that guy was who ran with her.

Nice misspelling of "racist"and "imbeciles"; it helps support my point.

You did get "cretins" and "retards" correct; congratulations I consider that very good for the typical dittohead.

It's like manna from heaven dealing with the right.

Thanks,

Seneca

#24     May 14, 2009
  5. Dude, you really need to take an English As A Second Language Course.

I know 8th graders that have a much better command of English grammar and spelling than you.

:D

#25     May 14, 2009
  6. Jekuluss is getting full on rope-a doped in this thread. I almost have as much sympathy watching him getting his ass beat as I did George Foreman when he first got rope-a-doped by Ali in Ziare.

Almost.

#26     May 14, 2009
  7. Huh?

#27     May 14, 2009
  8. You "good folk" can have it. I will be quietly waiting and watching. Lets see where we are in two to three years when they finish dismantling capitalism. :D

#28     May 14, 2009
  9. Well you haven't been too quite so far.

And can someone over the age of 18 explain "Rope-a-dope" to Jerkalous. I don't have the time or the desire to educate the youth.

#29     May 14, 2009
  10. No, I haven't have I? I do not see anything happening yet to silence me.

Rope-a-dope: Boxing technique employed by Cassius Clay whereby he drew his opponent to the edge of the ring. He would proceed to allow the boxer to wear himself out while Clay protected his midsection and head, occasionally throwing jabs.

#30     May 14, 2009