POLL: Are other evil doers secretly arming the Iraqis?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 23, 2003.

1. The Iraqis have recently killed a great deal of our brave American heros... both in ground battles and they have also shot down our planes...

It is my (unsubstantiated, gut feel) belief that the Evil Iraqis are being supplied advanced weaponry by the Evil French, Evil Russians, Evil Germans, Evil Chinese, Evil Iranians, Evil Pakistanis, Evil Saudis, Evil Europeans and Evil Far Eastern countries (and probably many other Evil Countries too)...

I strongly believe that the Evil World is either arming or supporting the Evil Iraqis to murder our brave American heros...

If you believe the same, please vote YES...

Thanks,
    Candle

2. oh yeah man, they're just kickin our butts...

lol.

3. In my opinion, the evil Iraqis are NOT kicking our butts by any means, Brother daniel_m... but they are killing more of us than I thought they would be... :mad:

4. what is this guy's problem?

BAN CANDLETRADER'S IP NOW!

and get rid of this "CHAT" section. that would solve a lot of nonsense 'round here lately. the discourse could then be restricted to TRADING ONLY.

:-/

5. and while you're at it ..

put me second in command of ET (just below Baron)

I'LL CLEAN HOUSE 'ROUND HERE!! OF THAT YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT!

:-/

6. Brother Pussy,

I find it most disheartening that, although I continue to love you as a dear kindred spirit of mine, you show nothing but hate and antipathy for me... but Jesus said to turn the other cheek, so I will turn the cheek and absorb your verbal punches :(

Love,
    Candle

7. i guess you'd have to start by cleaning out yourself. so that would be a rather short lived career.