Poll: Are most traders single or married?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadreader, Aug 25, 2003.

1. The thread title appears legit, but the poll choices do not. I recognize the humor and some of the choices are funny, and probably true for some. That said, can we clean these choices up a bit, so the results are more meaningful? I can do it for you if your edit time has expired.

#11     Aug 25, 2003
  2. I don't mind if you edit the poll, clean it up if you can....

I tried to keep it lighthearted so as not to offend anyone, but I am curious as to what real results would look like....

I actually wasn't sure you would let me post a non-informative poll such as this...

If you edit it, don't forget to add a column for "Single but looking" and "Divorced but looking"

Or you could simply go with the basics (single, married, divorced ... although I like the part about kids and think it's an important part of the poll).........

Feel free to edit as you see fit!

#12     Aug 25, 2003
  3. :(

ROCK

#13     Aug 25, 2003
  4. Here's an alternative question:

"Are you married or happy?" :D

#14     Aug 25, 2003
  5. I will say though that the choices you made are pretty funny. But it seemed that you were genuinely interested in some results, that's why I offred. You know, we don't want to exclude those living with partners in a commune by the ocean in favor of those in the mountains.

I'll change it to be a bit more general, and we can go from there.

LOL... TA that's funny!

#15     Aug 25, 2003
  6. hey, there is a whole underworld of alpine open-marriage traders, don't discount my demographic

#16     Aug 25, 2003
  7. :)

#17     Aug 25, 2003
  8. A little of your lite humor at the end. You know, all work and no play....

#18     Aug 25, 2003
  9. fan27

fan27

I think it is important for a newbie that is not yet profitable such as myself to have a girlfriend that receives a steady paycheck.

#19     Aug 25, 2003
  10. And shares it with you!

#20     Aug 25, 2003