Poll: Are Far Right ideologues brilliantly deep thinkers or pathologically delusional

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Feb 29, 2012.

Are Far Right ideologues brilliantly deep thinkers or pathologically delusional?

1. Brilliantly deep thinkers

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. Pathologically delusional

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Actually Thunderpussy-->Gayfly-->brASS, "Big Oil" (LOL you're such a turd) is my pawn because I own "Big Oil."

But you wouldn't understand capitalism because you're nothing but a pathologically delusional misfit whose life is so pathetic and empty that he has nothing better to do than obsess about us and our politics.

#41     Feb 29, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

He does have a point re your thread title.

#42     Feb 29, 2012
  3. Thank you.

#43     Feb 29, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Damn. Talk about accommodation. It's like Trader666 asking How high? when I tell him to jump.

#44     Feb 29, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Ricter, I think the poor fellow understood your comment about as well as he understands the sciences. On the plus side, he jumps when asked.

#45     Feb 29, 2012
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Exactly.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful." -- Seneca the Younger

#46     Feb 29, 2012
  7. jem

jem

ricter... the article says revenues went up...
    just not as much as their contrived model's baseline.

read it carefully.

" In all three cases, the tax cuts likely helped to increase tax receipts. How do lower taxes raise the amount the government takes in? Three answers are commonly given. First, tax cuts encourage businesses and individuals to be more honest about their earnings. Rather than hiding income, taxpayers just fess up and pay their share. Second, lower taxes encourage businesses and individuals to move money from lower-productivity, tax-free investments and shelters to more productive, taxable investments. Third, most importantly, perhaps, tax cuts goose growth. The government might be taking a smaller piece of the pie, but the tax cuts make the pie bigger. (In Ireland's case, of course, there's a fourth: The country became a kind of tax haven.)..."

http://www.slate.com/articles/busin...x_cuts_ever_increase_government_revenues.html

then slate confuses liberals by saying..
    but the mellon kennedy tax cuts did not raise revenues compared to a baseline (the baseline being a fantasy model which never existed in real life)

#47     Feb 29, 2012
  8. jem

jem

even in a twisted English way - which is what you jokingly implied... there is no fucking way can you say that.

Because cooling precedes the de accumulation of the CO2 as well.

#48     Feb 29, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

You first. Read the WHOLE article, rather than cherry pick at the expense of context and the very point of the piece.

#49     Feb 29, 2012
  10. jem

jem

I just did for the third time.... I just supplied an new quote - putting your little mis reading to rest.

#50     Feb 29, 2012