Poll: Americans Split on Concern For Very Poor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 14, 2012.

1. LOL !!!

#21     Feb 14, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I like Tsing Tao, but he did vote for Obama. I'm afraid his credibility went south several points on that one.

#22     Feb 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Doesn't take much to amuse you does it?

Now maybe you could explain to us mere mortals how a simple "LOL" is somehow a more intellectual response than "Bingo".

#23     Feb 14, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I asked if you despise self reliance and those who become successful.

How does that lead to lug nuts and torque wrenches?

#24     Feb 14, 2012
  5. This is most every day. He is one pissed off cat, but considering, I can't say I blame him:)

#25     Feb 14, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Feb 14, 2012

7. And, now, you simply lack an original thought, but considering what you were given to work with, I can understand that as well.:)

#27     Feb 14, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"RCG is a brainless human cliche, never offering anything like an logical argument..."

It's kind of hard to improve on the accuracy of this statement. So why bother?
    I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're a nurse. It's not like you're a doctor or anything.

#28     Feb 14, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Don't see the point, do you? Either you are remarkably obtuse or you just portray that attribute masterfully on the Internet for shits and giggles. Either way, you are in a league of your own.

#29     Feb 15, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this one of your supposed "intellectual contributions" or just more glass breaking?

#30     Feb 15, 2012