Poll: Americans Split on Concern For Very Poor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

You'll have to forgive Lucrum. His responses are limited to talking points, and he does his best to apply the seemingly most appropriate one from what he's fed by Right Wing pre-digestors.

#11     Feb 14, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I am forgiving him. He's angry about something today and doesn't want to debate, he wants to vent.

#12     Feb 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this today's Ricter riddle?

#13     Feb 14, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And there is that sound of glass breaking again.

#14     Feb 14, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I am? Angry about what? I even got laid last night.

#15     Feb 14, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Have you ever actually witnessed a genuine debate post from the guy? Or is he always just "venting?" Seriously. He thinks he's clever with his vacuous and insipid rejoinders, but as I once noted in a previous ET life:

#16     Feb 14, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Asks ET's biggest blowhard. Have I ever seen a "debate" from YOU?
    All I can remember is the same "behavior" you're now arrogantly blasting me for.

#17     Feb 14, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Take it up with Tsing Tao:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3440123&highlight=tsing#post3440123

That is, before he declared that he couldn't recall any meaningful posts of mine. Cognition and memory are slippery things among some of you RightMeisters.

#18     Feb 14, 2012
  9. Mostly just sarcastic 1 liners,right wing talking points and cheer leading for other ET righties.And then there's that "You hit the nail on the head " post he repeats over and over and over again

#19     Feb 14, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

But you'll note that he no longer exclaims "BINGO!"

I believe I helped put an end to that one by capturing Lucrum's image during one of his raptures:

[​IMG]

#20     Feb 14, 2012