Poll: All Conservatives/ Libertarians on this site please answer Something.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 17, 2013.

What is your top priority from a politics standpoint?

1. Fixing the deficit/debt getting the american economy going again.

32 vote(s)
    86.5%
  2. making sure gay marriage never becomes legal.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ban abortion.

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. increase military spending

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Same here. The 1st option is the obvious one for me.

#11     Mar 17, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Its the obvious one to everyone, i wouldnt start a poll like this if i even thought there was a remote chance i could lose.

Honestly, did you ever hear from someone who said they were voting for Romney aqnd the number one reason was his stance on gay marriage?

The fact remains RCG is no less racist than a hooded klansmen who sits on their front step envisioning every single black person looking and acting like snoop dogg. In RCG's racist eyes, every single conservative white person looks like one of those asshats who protest funerals, with signs saying "god hates the world."

#12     Mar 17, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, rcg must live one REALLY sad life.

#13     Mar 17, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You're trolling, no one is stupid enough to think we have a representative sample here.

#14     Mar 17, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Deficit, debt, smaller central government/more personal freedom and liberty.

#15     Mar 17, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I dunno Ricky, you're pretty God Damn stupid. And that's when you're sober.

#16     Mar 17, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

You have a representative sample of right wingers dont you? i mean isnt that the whole compklaint from you guys that there is too many people from the right on this site?

Just who is it you think is skewing the polls?

If all conservatives agree that they care more about fiscal than social issues, then who else do you want to poll to debate the veracity of that claim?

Do you think we should ask michael moore whether he thnks the majority of conservatives care about fiscal issues over social issues? How would that represent the opinions of conservatives?

#17     Mar 17, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know what you're going on about. Do you really believe all the horseshit re rape, abortion and gays did not critically injure the right last election?

#18     Mar 17, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

No you moron, i believe, that none of those issues drummed up by the media, mattered in the eyes of real consrvatives.

it was a completely false narrative, idiots like RCG all of a sudden got the idea that conservatives care more about those issues than fiscal sanity, i just posted a poll which proves no one gives a shit about the social issues, its the fiscal issues that they are voting for.

#19     Mar 17, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

In that case, scrotesac, "real" conservatives are ineffectual.

#20     Mar 17, 2013