Poll: All Conservatives/ Libertarians on this site please answer Something.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 17, 2013.

What is your top priority from a politics standpoint?

1. Fixing the deficit/debt getting the american economy going again.

32 vote(s)
    86.5%
  2. making sure gay marriage never becomes legal.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ban abortion.

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. increase military spending

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Max E.

Max E.

If you could had to set your top political priority which one would it be?

The reason i am asking is because i want to prove what a crock it is that people try to say the right cares more about social issues than fiscal issues.

2. You've already loaded the question , Max.

3. And, a quick review of legislative action by red states clearly indicates that they are socials, not fiscals. They use the fiscal issues as a trojan horse. Luckily, enuf of the electorate are aware of this, so they keep them out of government on the national level.

4. Max E.

Max E.

That ios not a part of the poll question, plus any leftie can try to swing the vote, why is it that it comes up 85% in terms of fiscal responsibility?

5. Max E.

Max E.

Why does 85% of the vote go to fiscal responsibility, even when people like you who love to make up shit have the ability to skew the vote?

6. I voted even before I read the 1st post.

7. Max . . . here is the reason we say that polls here are always skewed.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah you guys always bitch the polls are skewwed cause of too many conservativers, this was a poll designed for conservatives, there is no skew, except for the 2 answers you and rcg gave.

Get a clue, fact is you guys are out of touch with what conservatives and libertarians primariliy focus on.

9. you're saying its a private poll .:eek:.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Wow RCG look at the poll even when liberals like you have a chance to skew it, the overwhelmiong majority of conservatives and libertarians would far rather deal with fiscal issues than social ones.

This just goes to show you how far out of touch you are with society.

#10     Mar 17, 2013