POLL: According to a study, what do you believe is % of Day Traders who lose money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rcanfiel, Dec 10, 2007.

POLL: According to a study, what do you believe is % of Day Traders who lose money?

1. 50% lose all money and 20% make money

7 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. 50% lose all money and 10% make money

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. 60% lose all money and 20% make money

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  4. 60% lose all money and 10% make money

4 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. 70% lose all money and 20% make money

5 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. 70% lose all money and 10% make money

6 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. 80% lose all money and 15% make money

9 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 80% lose all money and 10% make money

11 vote(s)
    8.7%
  9. 90% lose all money and 5% make money

32 vote(s)
    25.4%
  10. 95% lose all money and 5% make money

49 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. Daxakar

Daxakar

In my home town, there is no tax on capital appreciation, such as profits from Stock, Dividend, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Forex etc. If u have the ability to trade a million out of your 10k account. IT IS YOURS to keep.

If someone had been unsuccessful doing daytrading for 5 years, I believe he must be doing on a Demo account or just some practising account. Who on earth would have 5 years of sponsorship to keep failing trading? May as well park the fund with a Mutual Fund manager.

#21     Dec 12, 2007
  2. Where is your location?

#22     Dec 12, 2007
  3. Daxakar

Daxakar

Singapore! Investment return are not taxable as far as I am concern. Even if u sell your property and the profit from property appreciation is not taxable!

of cos that doesnt mean there is no TAX,, u might have already been tax on GST goods and services tax, property tax ( based on your annual valuation of your property) dividend from stock had already been paid for by corporate itself.

#23     Dec 12, 2007
  4. Daxakar

Daxakar

Singapore! Investment return are not taxable as far as I am concern. Even if u sell your property and the profit from property appreciation is not taxable!

of cos that doesnt mean there is no TAX,, u might have already been tax on GST goods and services tax, property tax ( based on your annual valuation of your property) dividend from stock had already been paid for by corporate itself.

#24     Dec 12, 2007
  5. will post the results of that particular study in a few days

#25     Dec 13, 2007
  6. the answer according to a study at a day trading concern was:

"70% lose all money and 10% make money"

#26     Dec 26, 2007
  7. loik

loik

:D

#27     Dec 26, 2007
  8. What % chance do you have to score with the hottest girl at the party? Most will fail, but a few may win.

#28     Dec 26, 2007