Poll: 29% Believe Armed Revolt May Be Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#51     May 6, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#52     May 6, 2013
  3. Profound paradox indeed emanating from brain cell malfunction and misfiring, due to years of abuse of what has become a wasted mind. I doubt you can even comprehend.

#53     May 6, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

To a Left winger? You may be right.

#54     May 6, 2013
  5. haha ok whatever man. you keep on telling yourself that.. but there will still only be one Constitution regardless of what you think. No one has to agree with everything in there, but those are the rules unless amended, and until then our politicians have to abide by them. historically some have not, and they haven't been held accountable by the courts or the people, but that may not always be the case.

#55     May 6, 2013
  6. You are one stupid mother fucker rcg.

Even cheezewhiz arrow can distinguish between muslim terrorists and our founding Fathers.

#56     May 6, 2013
  7. Yet you are unfamiliar with the difference between the ammo of an m-16 and a 22.

AA in the Army or were you in the MORON corps?

#57     May 6, 2013
  8. Who the fuck says History started with CC?

#58     May 6, 2013
  9. Ha ha. Just want to say how I enjoyed watching you so concisely make them look silly over this and the prior posts. Carry on....

#59     May 6, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That lying buffoon has been claiming to have a dd 214 forever. But he won't show it.

Of course he also claimed he was in harms way - a lie, claimed to make money everyday from trading - obviously a lie, claimed to have taken flying lessons which turned out to be another lie. Lied about still having a GF who had dumped him months earlier, has lied at least twice about what part of ATL his parents supposedly live in. Lied about trades in his chit chat journal. I've lost track of how many lies this Negro has spewed since he joined ET. He has a serious mental issue when it comes to dealing with reality.

#60     May 6, 2013