Poll: 29% Believe Armed Revolt May Be Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. Just think.... of all of us patriots had one of them things, the government might just wake the fuck UP.

I don't remember who said it, but...

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny".

"When the government fears the people, there is FREEDOM!"

#31     May 6, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If liberals controlled everything, Obama's second term wouldn't be off to such a suck-ass start.

#32     May 6, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Purple drank. Ima grip and sip.

#33     May 6, 2013
  4. Running my mouth? Funny coming from the guy who flaps his gums more than anyone else here. For someone who claims to be intelligent, it seems to me you are a typical dumbass and extremely dishonest on top of it. If you understood my post then this wouldn't have been your reply.

I said take note before you say "I served", implying that makes you a patriot, when you just told a former Marine (with much more credibility than you have) that he wasn't a patriot. You can try all you like, but you can't have it both ways. By the way far left, anti American hypocrites such as yourself may have more control at the moment, but it won't last forever.

#34     May 6, 2013
  5. You wingers been saying this for 50 years. You know this right?

Patriots do not advocate the violent overthrow of their own government. Of course, I am using the actual definition and not the winger definition.:)

#35     May 6, 2013

6. Rewriting history and inventing new vocabulary is what people such as yourself are all about. You have zero common sense to go along with the two misfiring brain cells inside your nappy head.

#36     May 6, 2013
  7. When u ignore the rest of my post I know that you got nothing and as is typical of dishonest fools, are attempting to change the subject.

A Patriot in this nation is someone who supports the Constitution. You can disagree all you want, but again you're wrong. I don't care who is in power or elected to office, or appointed to office, if they break the supreme law of the land, they are NOT patriots. Their supporters are NOT patriots. When all recourse for these crimes has been taken from the people, violence just becomes inevitable. Am I advocating it, no, but to ignore that outcome is to ignore human history. And the far left has not been in power for 50 years, why bother claiming something so obviously wrong?

#37     May 6, 2013

8. According to one winger nutter the New Deal was the advent of liberalism. You can do the math.

And which version of the Constitution might you be referring to, It has been changed a few times.

And as far as power goes, liberals control the MSM, pop culture, schools, and government anywhere large groups of educated people live.

Expect that to continue.

#38     May 6, 2013
  9. History was flawed from the start, for example, Columbus did not discover America. That kind of thing needs to be corrected.

Vocabulary gets invented as times change. Did you google much in 1985?:D

#39     May 6, 2013
  10. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

#40     May 6, 2013