Poll: 29% Believe Armed Revolt May Be Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Gotta love FPS! Great guy! Damn shame the feds raided his Georgia home recently.:mad:

#21     May 4, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

He burned up around $3,500 worth of ammo. My wallet is aching after watching, but LOVED watching.:)

#22     May 4, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I remember when I was in college I had a .44 Magnum. The rounds were over $1 each for a box of 20 back then (before the Civil War). I figured I could go out target shooting and after about 10 rounds I had to go home because that was all I could afford to spend at one time. If I shot the whole box I couldn't go out again for months!

Still it would be hard for me to justify going through $3,000 worth of ammo in about 5 minutes. I would have to weigh the enjoyment with what it would get me at the Mustang Ranch.

#23     May 4, 2013
  4. Not pissed of Patriots, pissed off wingers. Nothing more, nothing less.

#24     May 5, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Those damned left wingers like yourself are an ignorant idealistic bunch to be sure.

#25     May 5, 2013
  6. You can't support obummercare/all the other federal social programs and support the Constitution, so what the fuck is it that you think you know about Patriotism?

Take note before you say, "I served", because I'm not even sure i believe that, and more importantly, the post I am quoting was directed at a former Marine Officer.

#26     May 5, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Patriots ARE the right wing, moRON.

#27     May 5, 2013
  8. Uh, no, the right wing are domestic terrorists in the main, redneck.
    Nutters who would advocate the violent overthrow of government. Nothing more than Taliban and Al Qaeda under a different name, but every bit as fukked up.

#28     May 6, 2013
  9. It doesn't matter what you believe. I have a dd 214. You do not. So you are simply running your mouth, as wingers usually do.

And you wonder why liberals control everything?:D

#29     May 6, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You are screwy, buck. It's the right in America that wants to follow the Constitution and the laws. It is morons like yourself on the left who want to destroy that document and rewrite the laws to further discriminate against people you don't like.

Your comparison is a total failure and completely laughable. It is the left who is railing to destroy an honest workable system set up by the Founders to create the greatest country the World has ever seen.

#30     May 6, 2013