Poll: 29% Believe Armed Revolt May Be Necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. And even at 29%, that's one hell of alot of pissed off Patriots who are tired of THEIR Country going FULL communist. NO WAY could the US Military, and DHS thugs stave off those numbers very long. Sure, the first wave of a revolution will be destroyed, however, this tyrannical government refuses to learn from history that the people will break the will of the gubment, and prevail...

#11     May 3, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I agree. Quite shocking. Americans are slow to the punch. But waking up. Scary.

#12     May 3, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I pray a revolution can be staved off. Never would have dreamed 20yrs ago we'd now have a completely out of control government dictating the rules, nor a Country on edge of a 2nd revolution... One that will make the first look like baby shit. Just hope we don't come to that even though it's damned near necessary right now.:(

#13     May 3, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

If N Vietnam can beat the US, so can "we the people".

#14     May 3, 2013
  5. Maybe, with 1/2 of the population on food stamps we have a situation where a growing % of people have nothing to lose.

if you have no job or house or car and your prospects are pretty poor, we have a desparate people.

Maybe the Feds think they can placate the citizenry with freebies, this may all backfire.

#15     May 3, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Good point. But I'm too claustrophobic to be crawling around any little underground tunnels! I would love to fire a 50 cal from a helicopter gunship, though. :D

#16     May 3, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The M2 would be a blast, although if I had to choose I think I'd go with the mini-gun.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d84r8gMGxFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     May 3, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

No wonder we can't find any ammo. That guy must have gone through thousands of rounds.

#18     May 3, 2013
  9. lol , thats why we need all that ammo,would be the DHS's argument.

#19     May 3, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's a fact. It's all going to come down to the American people breaking their will. After that, then yes, a new government can be formed. One that may actually be useful.

#20     May 4, 2013