Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Oct 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricter

Ricter

upload_2021-10-20_8-39-21.png

Tsing Tao, Wallet and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. The vaccine wave

3. ipatent

ipatent

Should it all be chit-chat? Perhaps there should be a current events forum.

4. CET

CET

The funny part is he thinks he has changed people's mind. :rolleyes:

elderado likes this.
  5. Ricter

Ricter

If we're not all guilty of that we're guilty of at least hoping we might.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

He's not trying to change anyone's mind. Instead, it's obvious he's challenging a lot of online bullshit that's being posted online including by other ET members that would be deleted at other social media platforms.
    • Also, he knows this trading forum has become a safe haven for misinformation / disinformation involving many different topics and it probably pisses him off.
    Yet, if you like conspiracy theories...one could think that he works for Baron (ET management) to encourage others to engage him here in the Political section to ensure we come back to elitetrader.com every day. :D

Regardless, I think he's doing a good job in being prolific in challenging the bullshit. Also, keep in mind I've seen at least a dozen other active ET members post just as many message posts in a very short timeframe and create just as many threads in the past year.

The most I saw was like 15 messages in a 12 minute timeframe and it was not gwb-trading.

P.S. I have screenshots too of those other active ET members doing the same. :sneaky:

P.S.S. I think Elitetrader.com had a flooding time limit in the past in which we had to wait a certain time duration before being able to post the next message post.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  7. Wallet

Wallet

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bromance

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And, supposedly, he has a full time job. I doubt the company he works for knows he's here all day - or shame on them for not giving him any work to do.

9. ipatent

ipatent

Maybe he's got a lot of time on his hands and is bored. Most of his posts are not of the drive-by sort, he puts some thought into them.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Some thought into them? CTRL C, CTRL V doesn't require a lot of thought.

#10     Oct 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.