Politicians crack me up, Obama included.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jan 18, 2009.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/inauguration_obama_s_speech;_ylt=As9Uvnlg7CXWYmOnpwU5XF.s0NUE

WASHINGTON – A top aide says Barack Obama's inauguration address will call on Americans to embrace a new era of responsible behavior — in government and in business.

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's choice for chief of staff, says Obama's speech Tuesday will ask the nation to reject the "culture of anything goes."

The article should have read, lets all be responsible but before we get started, I'm going to need a trillion dollars of your money. Oh, and the inauguration is going to cost a couple hundred million.

Moron.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

If Hussein meant one word of all that "change" rhetoric he would set an example and a precedent of not having a inauguration celebration.

Just get sworn in - and go to work.

3. Not to mention he already cost cash strapped cities millions in security costs during that worthless stunt he pulled taking a train ride from philly to DC.

What the hell is wrong with this guy. At least I can look myself in the mirror knowing I didn't vote for this clown.

4. Mercor

Mercor

I say the odds are Mr. Smooth Obama will mess up the oath. There at least will be an annoying verbal pause.

5. Mav88

Mav88

The man is in love with himself and image, reminds me of Terrel Owens

6. Try not to get your sheets in a knot, boys.