Political/Religious ignore? Why/Why not

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Feb 1, 2010.

Is Optional777 on ignore for you?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2010.
  1. Yes ... major annoyance

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No ... Ads value and spice to the conversation

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Yes ... Site Troll

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. No ... The humor good or bad, is worth it

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. This is a stupid poll and out of line

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I was ok till it became apparent that there is a serious "Goat Fetish" problem

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. It is against my religion to ignore

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Optional777

2. he's alot funnier than you

3. I find many of the posts authored by ZZZzzzzzzz, Optional777, feefifofum (and the various other incarnations he used over the years) simply hilarious - even when on the receiving end of his vitriol. If his posts bother people that much, an extraordinary solution already exists - stop reading his posts.

- Spydertrader

4. yeah, he is pretty comical and seems to have all his marbles unlike some others floating around the site who have lost theirs.

The goat incident speaks for itself, lol.

5. Goats eat anything ... if he has marbles ... I shudder to think where he found them.

6. Never even considered putting it on ignore, for the same reason that I read every word of George Sodini's blog. (Sodini was that psychopath who shot up a fitness center full of young women last summer.)

An authentic glimpse into the inner workings of a demented mind is fascinating to me, and I only ignore people who bore me.

Edit: That NY Post link is kinda sketchy when you try to turn to the next page. Here's a link that should work better:

http://raincoaster.com/2009/08/05/george-sodinis-blog-the-plan/

Here are some excerpts... and if LoZZZer has a secret autobiographical blog, I'm sure there'd be much common ground:
    "No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No shit! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life. Getting to think that a woman now would just, uh, get in the way of things. Isolated."

"I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne – yet 30 million women rejected me – over an 18 or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are. A man needs a woman for confidence. He gets a boost on the job, career, with other men, and everywhere else when he knows inside he has someone to spend the night with and who is also a friend. This type of life I see is a closed world with me specifically and totally excluded. Every other guy does this successfully to a degree. Flying solo for many years is a destroyer."

7. Such a kick watching your pattern recognition skills crash and burn...

Or maybe your skills are perfect, and I just said the previous to "troll" you...

Fact is though, you will never know...

8. For me, it's optional. :)

9. :p