Political correctness infects ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Dec 23, 2009.

1. My bible says you're a pansy who pretends to be a tough guy on the internet.

Threaten to call the police on anyone you wiped out lately?

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. if I ever wondered why I put vhehn on ignore, it is seeing his rambles on other people's posts. Now it I could put him on ignnore WITHIN other people's posts...

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. Really? Your bible talks to you? I suppose that answers a lot of questions.

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Ignore him if you wish. However vhehn is one of the most rational and mature people on this board.

You on the other hand with ET's "terms of use," apparently tattooed to you forehead and playing ET "posting cop," I'm not so sure about.

#14     Dec 23, 2009

5. I agree with you about Vhehn, but your second sentence needs to be applied to some of your hypocritical liberal buddies and not just the poster you replied to.

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. Indeed.

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. I've never once seen an alias who quotes the terms of use for ET and demands that someone who has just violated them be reprimanded other than him. That is TraderZones exclusively.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

I've never seen any other rightbot obsessed with the folks in his ignore file the way TraderZones is. Must be some love-hate thing. :D

#18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. hmm, I had "Dr." on ignore too, but seeing him quoted in Cleveland's thread

vhehn is to maturity as a potted plant is to intelligence.

He is an attack dog alarmist with a hammer for anyone who dares to mention they are religious. He foams at the mouth over it.

#19     Dec 23, 2009