Political correctness has peaked: Confederate statues will stay up forever at Gettysburg.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 18, 2017.

1. At last, a dare that the "politically correct" will FOREVER be defeated by-

The Confederate statues at Gettysburg will never be touched.

No matter what the "politically correct" do, SLAVE HOLDERS will have their statues taken care of, and thereby endorsed, in the USA.

We have reached the solar maximum for political correctness. It's all downhill from here.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-17-17-50-13

2. Its a battlefield, not a smug 1920s etc. sore-loser-in-denial trophy.

They might paint them green and blue though, green for the goodies. Don't be surprised. I see they have a red soldier now.

[​IMG]

exGOPer likes this.

3. I am pretty sure that before long there will some kind of Trans-GI-Joe. You know like where the balls snap on and off depending on how they self-identify for that specific battle. I may be overthinking it though.

4. Like this, but actually trans.

[​IMG]

5. The U.S. is creating, maintaining, and openly displaying statues of slave holders.

The politically correct have finally over-reached themselves. It all stops today.

All the false "I'm-a-better-person-than-you-are-because-I'm-sensitive" is headed the way of the beehive hairdoo. Those people are more power-hungry than anyone else. They would call you a bad person because you don't think like they do. What's worse than that? They're shrill, power-hungry, and unappealing. hehe. They're on the way out.

6. I think the conservatives will evolve into the mighty Morlocks. Pretty sure thats a dude in a dress on the left.

[​IMG]

Green, must be the good guys.