Political Correctness Gone Insane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I'm not crying,although I would be if I had lost millions of dollars for being a dumb ass racist like Paula Dean did.

#41     Jun 23, 2013
  2. Specifically who got hurt by her comments? Everybody and nobody? Were some black persons civil rights violated? Were some black persons oppressed by her comments?

Firing Paula Dean has brought unity to race relations to our country? Did someone learn a lesson here? If you're thinking Paula Dean learned a lesson and represents all white people and somehow I should have learned a lesson too, got news for you. Nobody learned a lesson.

All black people feel better because PD was fired. I doubt it.

#42     Jun 23, 2013
  3. Ahh... Ok

I'm still glad she was fired.I'm glad we have political correctness in this country.Anything that has rigthies and racists across the country pissed and venting on the internet is usually a good thing.

#43     Jun 23, 2013
  4. Well I suppose being fired for the N word is better than having your head chopped off for insulting Mohammed.

#44     Jun 23, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

As I told you, that word is just the tip of the iceberg even though it is quite racist. Angry old white men, whitey, and other attacks aimed directly at white people were buckwheat's trademark. He was, and if he comes back, is the most racist person on this forum.

#45     Jun 23, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I don't care for her anymore than you do. I just don't like to see people getting fired over harmless words.
    2) I heard she's worth around $17 million. I doubt she's hurting too bad.

#46     Jun 23, 2013
  7. any ideas about what happened to your sock-puppet RCG? This place just ain't the same without his hate filled racist tirades against "whitey". fuck that racist.

#47     Jun 23, 2013

8. she should have said "kiss my ass". I would have more respect for her instead of grovelling to the US "racist" police.

#48     Jun 23, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Baron spanked his fat ass for multiple derogatory comments about our fallen soldiers. Oddly enough IQ47 and company had no problem with those comments.

#49     Jun 23, 2013
  10. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always distract Lucrum when the question you can not answer.

#50     Jun 24, 2013