Political Correctness Gone Insane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The CEO tell you that himself did he? And IF true, shouldn't they have waited to see if her viewership declined first before cancelling?

#21     Jun 22, 2013
  2. If you're a shareholder contact the management if not then why would care one way or the other.

#22     Jun 22, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Do you ever just answer a question?
    Assuming you're correct, shouldn't they have waited to see if her viewership declined first before cancelling?

#23     Jun 22, 2013
  4. Maybe they should have but it was their call, that's the way it is in business sometimes they think they need to make a quick decisive decision. But go ahead and write all the CEO's so they can clear these with you first, because you really care.

#24     Jun 22, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never said it wasn't. Although clealy it had more to do with being PC than business.
    Your reading comprehension sucks - again, I already made it clear I don't care about her.

#25     Jun 22, 2013

6. You don't think they looked at the possibility of sponsors pulling ads and the added cost and effort and time to replace that income. In that case it would make no difference if viewership declined or not. Sometimes I think you're putting on a racist ignorant act but you really are a dumb fuck aren't you. Maybe you'll get a chance to murder some black people in a riot some day, from a distance I'm sure because you wouldn't want to actually say the stupid shit you say face to face. How's the border murders going for you, do you keep track of women or children or just a gross kill number? Fucking idiot lucrum.

#26     Jun 22, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It sure doesn't take much to push your not too bright girly man buttons does it?

What really wrong, business down, the window mounted AC unit in your trailer quit working?

#27     Jun 22, 2013
    #28     Jun 22, 2013
  9. Another reminder that racism has no place in a 2013 America,Bravo food channel !!!

#29     Jun 22, 2013
  10. +1

#30     Jun 22, 2013