PolishDayTrader - Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by arna, Nov 14, 2014.

1. arna

arna

Today I will talk about the worst mistakes beginner traders make. At the beginning of session I often hear such a question: “Tomek, what companies today will be played?” This question sweeps me off the feet It isn’t so simple, that before the session I know what I’m going to play. Every day, I prepare myself for the session (I wrote about it in a few articles on the site). However, it isn’t said that any company from listed every day in “Companies on the radar” will be played by me. Traded companies result from preparation for the session and filters, which I use to search the market.

#51     Dec 8, 2015
  2. arna

arna

Nice week. Especially great moves on Basic Materials sector. I was focused on: ETE, ETP, WLL, XLE, XOP. Some good breakouts on cheap stocks like MNGA or PLAB. Next week going to be interested – waiting for FED decision to increase rates. Also take a look at Basic Materials and Financial sector – should be a lot of stocks to trade there. Good luck next week!

#52     Dec 13, 2015
  3. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. This week going to be interesting. Mostly because of FED decision. Most likely is that FED will increase rates. But what if not? Whatever decision will be made, market should be very volatile and volume should increase next week. All traders eyes are focused on 16/12/15 – when FED will decide. The market should be also driven by Basic Materials sector. I wish you a lot of good trades!

#53     Dec 13, 2015
  4. arna

arna

New blog post: How to succeed in trading and begin systematically to make money

“Tomek, how much time did it take for you to become a trader and make stable profits?”, “Tomek watching your videos on YouTube it seems that trading comes very easy to you”. From time to time I can hear similar questions or statements. I resemble then that before I started to make a profit, stable results in trading, I have spent a bit of time and money. Whether I’m able to provide a golden advice – what will help to achieve success on the stock-market? No I’m not, because each of us is completely different. However, I’m able to say how it was in my case and what affected and affect successful trading, development and maintenance on the market for 8 years.

#54     Dec 15, 2015
  5. arna

arna

Today is FED deicision about interest rate rise!

#55     Dec 16, 2015
  6. arna

arna

A little bit boring week for me. Was really waiting for FED decision and volatility that will came across. But there were little of good signals for me. I traded not a lot last week. From next week I have a holidays. Will be back to trading from 4th of January! Good luck next week!

#56     Dec 20, 2015
  7. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. FED raised interest rate, as it was easy to predict. It bring some moves on S&P 500 but second part of week wasn’t interesting from my point of view. Not a lot of good signals, volume also not the best. Currently I think 1970-1975 is in the game on S&P 500. But also window dressing can occur. I wish you a lot of good trades in few last session of 2015!

#57     Dec 20, 2015
  8. arna

arna

How to keep stability in a longer-term in achieved trading results? The answer is simple: stick to defined principles. Principles, which I worked out over the years in trading! Do you want to find out which are the most important for me? Below you will find 3 most important day trading rules for me.

#58     Dec 21, 2015
  9. arna

arna

Nice move up on last few session. I think nothing important will happen next week but anyway there should be some stocks worth watching. From January new earnings reports season begin, I think it will moves market.

#59     Dec 27, 2015
  10. arna

arna

Welcome in my trading report for November 2015. There were a lot of great stock, with nice move up/down. But unfortunately only some of them meet my criteria for opening position. Because of that I haven’t been trading whole month. I take a break whenever I see that there is not the best time for my strategies.

#60     Dec 29, 2015