PolishDayTrader - Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by arna, Nov 14, 2014.

1. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. I think that all eyes are watching Brexit Polls this week. It will happen on 23rd of June. Be prepared for big volume and volatility on markets – especially on Forex and European Markets. But I think it will also be fuel for big move on US Stock Markets. Especially when we take a look at volatility and volume on ETFs like $VXX $UVXY etc. last weeks. Volume there few times higher than normal.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on daily and weekly interval!

Check charts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#111     Jun 19, 2016
  2. arna

arna

Finally back on track. First half of month was very hard for me. I hope that this period is done. Not a lot of stocks is publishing earnings in this quarter. So I need to be patient – and wait for good signals.

Take a look especially on $VXX and $UVXY – especially in 2nd part of week there should be a lot of volatility.

Below you can find market movers from last week. Best move was done on GBIM – 172,7%.

[​IMG]

#112     Jun 19, 2016
  3. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Bulls are very, very strong. Drop after Brexit Polls it is matter of past. We are on the way on new highs again.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on daily and weekly interval!

[​IMG]

#113     Jul 4, 2016
  4. marsman

marsman

Hey arna, did you know that Tasseography (aka TA) is a divination or fortune-telling method that interprets patterns in tea leaves? :)

#114     Jul 4, 2016
  5. arna

arna

Very calm week on market. Yeap, we are almost on all time high on S&P 500, but not a lot happen on stocks. I mostly focused on low float stocks – a lot of pump and dump there. Next week new season of financial earnings start. I think there will be more interesting stocks to trade.

Last week market movers. Check the most active stocks that I traded or were traded on makrets. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

[​IMG]

#115     Jul 10, 2016
  6. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Like I said last week – bulls are very strong. Few points left and we are on all time high on S&P 500. And it looks like it will be tested even tomorrow.
    Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#116     Jul 10, 2016
  7. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Yes, they did it – we have a new all time high. Volume not big last week. I’m not on “bullish mode” but anyway market is strong. When we take a look at weekly chart – next resistance I see between 2360 to 2400 on S&P 500.

[​IMG]

#117     Jul 17, 2016
  8. arna

arna

S&P 500 on new all time highs but not a lot of nice signals on stocks. Waiting for more stocks that will publish financial reports. Last week new season of financial earnings began. So there should be a lot of stocks with volume and volatility soon :)
    Last week market movers. Check the most active stocks that I traded or were traded on makrets. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

[​IMG]

#118     Jul 17, 2016
  9. arna

arna

A lot of stocks will publish earnings reports next week. I think there will be a lot of volatility and nice volume of them. Another week with great number of low float stocks on the move. A lot of cheap stocks (1-2-3$) that moves few bucks up recently.

[​IMG]

#119     Jul 24, 2016
  10. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. S&P 500 stay on highs. Small volume last week, also volatility not the best one. I hope this week will be better!

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval!

Charts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#120     Jul 24, 2016