PolishDayTrader - Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by arna, Nov 14, 2014.

1. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Head and shoulders formation on S&P 500 daily chart. Currently take a look at 2040-50 level, if it breakdown I think 1970 should be reached very soon.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly, monthly interval

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#101     May 15, 2016
  2. arna

arna

Nice last week, especially first part. From Thursday volatility and volume was much lower, so I mostly trade just the open (first 15-45 minutes) and last one hour. This week almost 1000 stocks will publish financial raports. I think there will be a lot of good stocks to trade.

Last week market movers. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

[​IMG]

#102     May 15, 2016
  3. arna

arna

Day trading on GSAT:

to see subtitles just enable english subtitles on video below – right down corner

#103     May 18, 2016
  4. arna

arna

Great week for me. Nice trades especially on some cheap stocks like MGT, GSAT etc. Next week I will publish another video from session so you will see some examples of my trades on MGT.

Not a lot of stocks published financial reports, which I like most to trade. But anyway still there is no problem with finding great stocks to trade.

Last week market movers. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

My best stocks that I traded:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#104     May 22, 2016
  5. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Technically nothing changed. But please take a look at daily chart – great analogy since May 2015. Similiar setups before each drop.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on daily and weekly interval!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#105     May 22, 2016
  6. arna

arna

Day trading video – Scalp on MGT

Trades on MGT from last week. This is just a piece of what I did last week on MGT. It was my top stocks recently. I like this kind of move.. from 20 cents to >5$, and then quick move to 2.60$. That’s huge!

Below you can find day trading video on which I long positions on MGT.

#106     May 24, 2016
  7. arna

arna

Another very interesting week for me. I traded mostly in first 15-45 minutes of session and last 1 or 2 hours. Between that I had not a lot of good signals. I totally focused on market movers. So basically on stocks with news = nice volatility and volume.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#107     May 29, 2016
  8. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. On Friday’s afternoon Yellen from FED had a speech. She said nothing interesting – so nothing special happen during the session on S&P 500.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#108     May 29, 2016
  9. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. S&P 500 tested very important resistance on 2105. As you can see on charts below – this is very important level on daily and weekly charts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#109     Jun 5, 2016
  10. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. S&P 500 is near to all time highs. Looks very strong, but when we take a look at weekly chart – nice candle which shows possible reversal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#110     Jun 12, 2016