Polish Prime Minister: Obama ignorant and incompetent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 30, 2012.

1. Despearte people will do and say desperate things. It's only May. This show is about to get real good.

#21     May 31, 2012
  2. He also claimed to be an expert on Islam. However, that I believe.

#22     May 31, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Even if this were true, gaffe-a-day Romney is worse.

#23     May 31, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Futurecurrents impressed me as being a real idiot the same day he showed up here. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

#24     May 31, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe, maybe not. All I can say for sure is Obama is the face of this country, and he needs to work on his speaking ability (without the teleprompter).

#25     May 31, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Would it be ok if he used paper instead, like the leaders of poor countries do?

#26     May 31, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He can do as he wishes. But over-relying on one's speech reading ability instead of one's ability to give a speech to a crowd without crutches is what will allow him to overcome this hurdle.

The difference between poor countries and the US is (as you know) the amount of attention one places to the comments and actions of the leader.

#27     May 31, 2012
  8. It was on the teleprompter.

#28     May 31, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Mitt Romney: "it makes sense to use a teleprompter".

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...-romney-it-makes-sense-to-use-a-teleprompter/

'"[W]hen you run for president of the United States, it should be illegal to read off a TelePrompter," Rick Santorum said last month in Louisiana. "Because all you're doing is reading someone else's words to people."' Yo, Rick, you do know speakers typically write, or at least edit and personalize, their speeches, right?

#29     May 31, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wrong Wrong and Wrong

#30     May 31, 2012