polish plane crash

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Apr 11, 2010.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

do any of you think the polish plane crash was suspect?

2. There will forever be a multitude of theories as to what actually happened.

We will be told whatever the person or group controlling the investigation and the news wants us to believe.

I don't believe what I hear from the US Gov't because they have proven themselves liars over and over. I sure ain't goin to the bank with anything coming out of any other gov't.

Plane crashed. People died. Sad story. The end.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

i wouldn't say it is the end when the a huge part of the polish elite have been wiped out. can they be replaced?

4. I heard one account of the powerful passengers on board were insisting on landing ...now, in spite of the pilots reluctance.

As for conspiracies; strange how these days the first thing people
    think of is the possibility. We might now see all sorts of puzzle pieces offered by people who've learned to make a living at it.
    Lets see theres missles in Poland, gas pipelines, a recent meeting
    between Obama and Medvedev ...anything else?

5. Isn't this the vain Dusch who created the show your face thread and kept asking if we thought he looked good? I hope he doesn't have access to our personal info. I'll fill his hide full of buckshot if I catch him trying to peek in my window.

:mad:

6. My source says the probable cause of the Polish plane crash was a snapped rubber band which powered the engine.

:p