Police State Road Blocks...get ready for more of this...........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5Pillars, Jan 2, 2007.

1. This could 'happy'?

Sound advice though, name rank, serial number.
    And you are, just, a number, never forget that -no matter where you live., or what you do.

You don't exist as a human being.

Thats how the machine works, and feeds itself-from the misery and pain of the average person, fighting mountains of unfair regulations and laws, it derives nourishment.

#31     Feb 14, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thats how the machine works when you either get a flashlight upside the head or thrown in jail for something like just talking back...when you have to pony up bail, attorney fees and court cost then and only then will you realize how the real machine operates... :D

#32     Feb 15, 2007
  3. #33     Jun 9, 2007
  4. Man I absolutely hate pigs too, on time when i was 19, just turned 19 i was at a buddies house and he had a few other people over, apparently there was a noise complaint, though i suspect that the cops just happened to drive by because there was only about 10 of us in a house with no music, but a couple people were smoking on the lawn anyways they broke it up and told everyone to go home and the officer actually weaseled his way into the house and would not let anyone in, well i tried to get my jacket and the cop would not allow me into the house to grab my jacket, being that this guys house was a fiend of a friend i knew if i didnt get it back it was gonna be a bitch to obtain so i argued with him that my jacket was 10 feet away in the kitchen, and they took me to jail for the night, their suposed reason, public intoxication, When i had only drank 4 beers. This is the definition of a pig.

Funny thing is that my old man is a lawyer, and he hates cops, i would have fought about it but at the time i was young and he would have thought i did something to provoke them as well probably, so i left it alone as i didnt want him to know i went to jail anyways.

Another time when i actually was quite intoxicated and a cop was breaking up a party i asked for the female cops number, not a smart idea, and i deserved to go to jail that night, i was being an asshole like this kid and trying to provoke them while i was intoxicated. People like me that night are part of the problem as well not just the cops.

That being said you cant tell me that this was not all staged by this kid and he was not looking for provocation, he knew full well there was a spot check there and the acting is horrendous, "oh look a spot check," (lol) if the cops get reprimanded for doing stupid shit like going in his car then good, however in my opinion this kids lawsuit is a crock of shit, Im scared of driving now and scared i will be harassed" that is his grounds for suing? At no point did the cops physically intimidate him, he is just as bad as they are for bringing a pointless case to court, and the only person who is gonna end up paying for this is you and me, so i would think a little harder before i call him a hero, he does not even know the meaning of harassment . One of the best stories i ever heard along these lines was when there was a fire fighter who saved a woman from a burning building one time and she sued the firedepartment because he broke four of her ribs. People who pull this type of shit are just as bad as any cop you will ever see.

Rearden what you just posted was clearly harassment by the cops, and absolutely dispicable however the video from the start of this thread was just some little dipshit looking for a fight, and its people like him who push them over the edge because everyone in the world wants to pic a fight about this and that right when they know nothing about the law and do nothing but prevoke cops.

The poor me society is getting a little bit old, how many of these people who get attacked by police actually walk out of theircar and just stick their hands straight in the air and listen to what is being told of them to do.

There is a difference between a cop and a pig, pigs are the ones i described in the first paragrqaph, and the ones rearden showed in his video, usually people who most likely got bullied in highschool and look for any form of power they can obtain over another human being, if people would quit pulling out the "my rights book" every time a decent cop was trying to do his job i would imagine a lot of the problem would go away. Believe it or not some police officers actually are out there because they want to help out other people.

#34     Jun 9, 2007
  5. Here is what most people will tellyou is police brutality watch this fucking idiot shove the cops 19 seconds in to the video then hit one. And then claims of police brutality run rampant. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PUT HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK.

This is the kind of shit that drives cops to brutality, and makes it 10 times harder on average citizens like me and you. Question this type of person before you question cops. id be willing to bet that this asshole got a fat settlement, listen to the rodney king rodney king! in the background while all the people scream at the copsin a crowd, they have no clue if anyone has a gun in this crowd what is a police officer supposed to do given this situation? This man was clearly resisting arrest, and it is a police brutality claim what a joke.

These people are the ones that turn cops into pigs.

I can guarantee 100% if he had put his hands behind his back the incident would end right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_sE2YqzcE

#35     Jun 9, 2007
  6. [[sigh]] Some people deserve slavery.

#36     Jun 9, 2007
  7. I really hope this was not sarcasm.... if not it wasnt funny because this type of person actually does deserve that kind of punishment they do nothing but drain the dollars from my back pocket, these people cut the video to make the cops look the worst, and you can still clearly see that he was at fault, te problem with society is the (as oreilly would put it) "FAR" left always wants to find peope like this and exploit them as victims meanwhile trying to talk about how our entire justice system is corrupt they only like to show how the justice system is the criminals, meanwhile trying to pitch people on paying more money for social programs, talk about hypocritical. I can not believe that society actually thinks a guy like on my video would be considered a victim.

Yeah really makes sense, im gonna hit a cop and people will see how truly abused i am. If you meant what you said then it was true. White Black or Yellow pieces of shit who think they can get away with hitting a cop and still be considered a victim are stupid. (except under the case of extreme circumstances.)

#37     Jun 9, 2007
  8. Yeah really makes sense, im gonna hit a cop and people will see how truly abused i am. If you meant what you said then it was true. White Black or Yellow pieces of shit who think they can get away with hitting a cop and still be considered a victim are stupid. (except under the case of extreme circumstances.) Reardens was an extreme circumstance.

#38     Jun 9, 2007
  9. Actually, I was referring to you.

People like you are traitors to humanity. No reason thinking person would willing give a gang of armed thugs permission to be their overlords.

Supporting this armed thuggery sends humanity deeper and deeper into the abyss global fascism.

Any and all resistance to the organized gang activity that operates under the guise public servants ought to be not only applauded ,but encouraged and supported.

#39     Jun 9, 2007
  10. #40     Jun 10, 2007