Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. TL,
    If you noticed, Rosby doesn't shout a deliberate command, such as "Lay down". The dog is very shifty, and remains unpredictable as he sees and hears his owner frantically yelling "No! No! No!"

Rosby clearly had no lingual control over the animals behavior, and the dog was looking as it might potentially lunge. One bite from an animal of this magnitude could be lethal.

The officer who shot it may have likely defecated in his shorts just before pulling the trigger.

#71     Jul 3, 2013
  2. I didn't want to come right out and say it, but since many of you seem to be confused as to how something like this ever happened, I will tell you with 100% certainty that had that been my dog, he would have stayed in the car right where I told him to.
    That is unless the dog was severely retarded- in which I would have definitely figured out long before the dog ever became full grown and dangerous. If I would have known the dog was retarded, I wouldn't have strutted around with him amongst an aggravated situation in which people are carrying firearms- that is unless I was severely retarded, then it would just be the case of another stupid dog owner who's undisciplined dog got shot.

#72     Jul 3, 2013
  3. I'll concede that there is a very slight chance the dog might act on it's own- despite my commands, but I can guarantee you I wouldn't be crying and blaming those cops for my dumbass choices that led my dog's pre-mature death.

Sorry if that sounds a bit cocky, but my god some people just don't have a clue...

#73     Jul 3, 2013
  4. The Dog Whisperer makes his living disciplining other people's dogs. He is at the very top of a world class of people who make such a living.

Police officers make their living protecting citizens, and do not specialize in safely apprehending un-ruley rottweilers.

The DW would have never taken his dogs anywhere near that situation.

I'm starting to think that maybe it was your dog and you getting arrested in that video.

#74     Jul 3, 2013
  5. Sorry if I just keep repeating what you've been saying AK- it's just that some thick heads have to hear things over and over before a light bulb finally comes on.

I normally don't intervene at other's ignorance, but I happen to really love dogs, and I hate to see them destroyed because their owners are in my honest opinion retarded.

#75     Jul 3, 2013
  6. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say " The dog is very shifty, and remains unpredictable as he sees and hears his owner frantically yelling "No! No! No!"
    Si, but the owner say No no no when he see the police take the gun to shoot his dog. Before the police do that, the dog is not aggressive.

#76     Jul 3, 2013
  7. I haven't seen or heard any official reports confirming this, but it sickens me the same hearing that an officer would act so pathetically stupid to kill such a dog in such a situation.

In this video, Rosby is clearly aggravating an already stressful situation. He should keep his mouth shut, do his time for such stupidity, and hopefully learn from his catastrophic mistakes.

I agree with others that a swift kick to the dogs face would probably be enough to keep it submissive, but when there are firearm weapons already drawn, Is this really the right time to make yourself and your dog stars on youtube?

Rosby also yells out to his audience that he's just there to protect the culprits from a violation of their rights. He says nothing about offering his services to the protectors of the law- instead he'd rather hear his radio over anything the officers would have to say to him.

He got the fame he was hoping for, but not for the reasons he was telling us- and Sparky- he paid the price for his owner's ignorance.

Sadly enough, many of these dog owners also have children.

#77     Jul 3, 2013
  8. Would anyone be crying if it had been a pet cobra that was shot?

Just curious...:)

#78     Jul 3, 2013
  9. We'll have to agree to disagree. I see the dog as acting somewhat aggressive. I see the owner as acting a complete fool.

He should really consider just pleading stupidity, and hope he gets a compassionate judge.

#79     Jul 3, 2013
  10. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that man is try to distract the police with his loud music in the car, and he try to question police when they are trying to arrest criminals. That man is wrong. So the man put his dog in the car and let the police put the handcuffs on him.
    The dog is never trying to jump out of the window then. But when that man move away from the sidewalk, his dog can not see him. So his dog jump out the window to follow his owner. The dog never run fast to attack. The dog walk to his owner. The dog is looking around and smell to the ground too. The dog is curious, but not aggressive. The police try to take the leash, then the dog jump up, but not bite. The dog move away. That is when the police shoot the dog. Why? The dog did not attack them.

For my opinion of the pet cobra, the cobra have no loyalty, love, and do not understand language like the dog. I really do not know if you have dogs, but the dogs will look you in your eyes and understand you when talk to them.

#80     Jul 3, 2013