Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. Perhaps you will come to an understanding of why the man was shot, once you have stared death in the face and he was looking back at you like a you were a steak, hot off the grill.

You shoot him in the leg and maybe he lands a lucky throw that ends your career in a hospital or a morgue...

#61     Jul 3, 2013
  2. Do we know if the dog will respond to any attack commands from the owner?

#62     Jul 3, 2013
  3. No. But one thing we know for certain is that the dog didn't respond properly to the owner's attempt to use vocal commands to stop him from acting in an aggressive manner.

This is looks to be an all too common case of an ignorant owner thinking it's ok to have an animal that acts aggressively towards others from time to time.

#63     Jul 3, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

The dog jumped out of the car to PROTECT his "Daddy" from pirates. Yes, pirates in blue...

#64     Jul 3, 2013
  5. If Rosby had this dog from the time he was 6 weeks old, AND the dog wasn't deaf, there is probably no good excuse why Rosby wouldn't have full control over the dog's actions using vocal commands.

Rosby and the death of his dog is likely an age old story of a dumbass owner who has no idea how to properly train/control his 100+ pound animal, and is now crying that someone else killed his dog.

Many of you who are pissed at the police officer after seeing this are likely the same ones who have had animal control called on them before as well. Just sayin...

#65     Jul 3, 2013

6. If you're confused, let me clear things up for you. If anyone of you ever has a dog, or a cat or a goat even that acts in an aggressive manner towards me, or someone I love- I will do everything within my power to stop the animal in its path.

Don't get me wrong- I love dog's. I just can't stand for dumbass dog owners.

#66     Jul 3, 2013
  7. Why would you ever stand witness to a scene in which multiple law enforcement personnel are carrying heavier than standard gauge weaponry, and not turn your radio down?

Why would you boldly walk within 100 yards of the scene, strutting around with your dog video taping without turning down your radio?

Wouldn't you want to hear the actions you are trying to capture as well as video them?

Wouldn't you want law enforcement officers to be able to effectively communicate with each other and the public without the annoyance of a booming system?

I suspect that if you have little or no respect for the people who swear to uphold the law, then you wouldn't give a shit if your tunes were too loud or not. It's a free country, Right mo fo's??

#67     Jul 3, 2013
  8. Another example of a dumbass who has no clue what he is posting, but boldly states that the law enforcement officers were at fault, and that they were just pissed that this guy was trying to film (as he did in the original post).

It's stupid ass attitudes like this that cause people to get shot.

Wake up snow white.

#68     Jul 3, 2013
  9. Already pointed out how quickly the OP accuses of police of wrong doing, then openly admits to not having a clue what he is posting.

Forgot to remind you to observe how he then tells you to go ahead and skip the first two minutes and get straight to the action.

There's obviously no need for you to watch the whole boring thing- not when you've got such a brilliant individual telling you what the scoop is. Wouldn't you just rather you just take his word for it that the cops are assholes and shouldn't be tolerated?

#69     Jul 3, 2013
  10. I watch the video many times to see the dog. I really do not see that dog aggressive. When the police first come close to the man on the sidewalk, the dog do not go crazy to jump out of the car. The dog jump out the car only when his owner move away from the sidewalk. The dog walk to them and not running to attack. The dog is looking and smell the ground too. He never attack. If the dog is really aggressive, he will jump from the car soon, and run and attack. The dog did not do that. He only jump up when the police want to take the leash, but he run away from them after that. So why do they kill the dog when the dog run away?

#70     Jul 3, 2013