Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No worries lunatic47. Btw, the 120lb mastiff that wanted to eat me only got a headache when I fended him off with the ASP. For someone like you who despises guns, I'm surprised lol you back thug cops that did this. How would you feel if the arrested black guy tried to bite their ankles, and they shot him dead? Hmmmm...

#41     Jul 2, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

If a guy the size of caesar milan can handle dogs twice his size then six cops should be able to stop a non aggressive rotweiller who still wasnt biting anyone yet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZY-_vpo-Ayc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZY-_vpo-Ayc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#42     Jul 2, 2013
  3. Watch the video again,the dog lunged at the cop when he tried to get the dogs leash.The cops showed more then enough restraint in trying not to hurt the dog.

#43     Jul 2, 2013
  4. Post a link of me saying I despise guns :confused:

#44     Jul 2, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

That still doesnt mean he is ready to bite yet, dogs often get hyperactive and start jumping like that at first they think they are playing, the dog didnt lead with his snout but with his legs which means he wasnt going to bite yet.

At first the dog even comes out and just starts sniffing the ground and is about to lie on the ground, then the cops start getting all excited and acting like idiots if the rottie wanted to bite them he would have been straight out of the car and straight for someones throat.

#45     Jul 2, 2013
  6. I don't like cops and In most cases I side against them.An unleashed rottweiler can do far more damage biting someone then a handcuffed human and I'm sure you know that.

#46     Jul 2, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Here is the proper thing to do, this guy boots away a dog that is clearly more aggressive tasders him once and the dog is gone.

Hell i bet you one swift boot to that rotweillers face in the first video would have gotten rid of him, you could tell he was not an aggressive dog.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=117c221d362e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#47     Jul 2, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Amazing. Glad the BLACK guy in cuffs didn't try to bite their ankles. Guess they could have shot him if he "lunged" at the cop...

#48     Jul 2, 2013
  9. That is a sucky situation that should have never happened. I can see both sides of the story and since the cops didnt immediately shoot and instead tried to grab the collar I guess you can say they gave more effort than many cops would to avoid shooting the dog. But regardless it happens and the dog had to pay the price for everyone's poor judgement.

We had a trooper here shoot a lab, he opened the door up on an SUV of a family on vacation and the lab jumped out. He stepped back and the dog of course came towards him and he unloaded on it. The young kids saw the whole thing. I think the family sued but I don't know what the outcome was.

#49     Jul 2, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Cops are trying to clsim they were trying to protect the owner from his own dog, LOL.

Swain actually claims the cops were also trying to protect Rosby — from his own dog.

“I know it’s the dog’s master, and more than likely not going to attack him, (but) we’ve got a guy handcuffed that’s kind of defenseless. We have a duty to defend him too,” he said.

#50     Jul 2, 2013