Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

This is a Jem. A liberal backing up pirates in blue...

#31     Jul 2, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Iq47 is a useful idiot of the state, nothing more. I doubt he's ever had an independent thought of his own.

#32     Jul 2, 2013
  3. So you cant give a logical answer as to what they were supposed to do in that situation ,thanks

#33     Jul 2, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Absolutely! Ever heard of an ASP baton? And these cops had tazers which work on dogs like people. I didn't have a tazer when I was a Trooper, but can assure you my ASP baton would stop a dog from wanting to eat me. And yes, the dog gets to live another day after getting over a headache.

I've gotta laugh over this. A flaming libtard ak backs up cops. This shit can't be made up!

#34     Jul 2, 2013
  5. I dont blame them about not using a baton as they would have to get close to a dog that has the ability to maul them to death.If a taser works on dogs like humans I agree they should have used that but that was a scary situation with only seconds to respond . I don't think they should be fired or sued for a split second decision when numerous people were at risk of being harmed.The person who deserves all the blame for that poor dog dieing is the asshole who was out looking for trouble with police.

#35     Jul 2, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of that asshole who was looking for trouble with a neighborhood watchman in Sanford, FL. You ignorant hypocritical dumb fuck.

#36     Jul 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hello Mcfly?? I've used an ASP baton to stop a MASSIVE mastiff from eating me. Yes, they work. I guess you have no balls just like the thug city cops who did this shit. If you can't fend off a dog with a 26" ASP (the cops were carrying), you need to wipe your pussy.

#37     Jul 2, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

IQ47, balls? The only balls that kid has are Obama's. Dangling on his chin.

#38     Jul 2, 2013
  9. If your dumb ass wants to go against a Rottweiler with a baton thats your business but others shouldn't be expected to do the same.

BTW the cops first response was not to shoot the dog,the cop tried to get the dogs collar(an extreme act of bravery when dealing with an unleashed Rottweiler) when the dog lunged at him.Take your head out of your ass and realize that many people are scared of dogs and a Rottweiler has the ability to do serious damage to person.

#39     Jul 2, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pull your skirt down, your panties are showing kid.

#40     Jul 2, 2013