Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

I've learned to never expect much out of a cop. Policeman is one of the psychopath's favored occupations. The disrespect thingy is what will really set off a psychopathic one. Also, if they pull up SWIM's record and it says "priors" they will try to extort SWIM sometimes.. sometimes it works in SWIM's favor, they will take a payoff...

#21     Jul 2, 2013
  2. Almost, EXCEPT the dog hadn't even bit the officer yet. A scumbag move, no doubt, but that dude put himself in that situation, it looked like he was talking shit while filming them, and they were just looking for an excuse. poor dog got killed.

I saw another vid on live leak that was seemingly even more one sided, where a cop rolls up and kills a dog.. i'll see if i can find it. This guy is a real fuck up.

Couldn't find it, but this is ridiculous, these pigs deserve to be shot.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=adf_1294107893" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     Jul 2, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

All I need is the dept name, and the date. I have a few Brothers I went through OCC with who went to work for the FBI later. Best I can do is call, and point out the blatant felony the cops committed ON CAMERA.

When I was a Trooper in a rural county, my back up was 45mins (if lucky), away. I've been on numerous calls where I was bitten by a dog. I wouldn't fathom shooting the dog. Worst I've ever done was flip my ASP baton open, and smack the head of a mastiff that was wanting to eat me alive (as he felt he was the Family protector.) After that, the next time I showed up for the same domestic bs, he wagged his tail, and at worst, got my uniform dirty when he jumped all over me wanting attention.

These cops in the inner cities get together in numbers, and the rule of law can sadly be discarded as they show they're no better than the people they're supposed to lock up. Basically bullies with badges.:( :mad:

#23     Jul 2, 2013
  4. I'd never argue with you Bro.I'm trying to see if I'm missing something that makes the police wrong in this situation.The police seemed to nicely ask him to turn his radio down,he tells them its his fucking radio,he then goes to his car and puts the dog in but leaves the radio on.The cops cant just let him keep blasting his radio while handling an armed robbery situation and its interfering with their hearing.I hurt for the dog but his owner is responsible for his death imo.The guy has a history with the police and is currently suing them .He seemed eager to get arrested to help his lawsuit imo.

#24     Jul 2, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thanks for the article. Lets see how these thugs like an FBI inquiry along with their civil suit problems.

#25     Jul 2, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Amazing! A liberal backing up the police shooting an innocent man's dog.:confused:

#26     Jul 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's a well known fact that even the fastest cop can't clear gun leather in time to shoot a knife wielding person who charges from 21 feet. Look it up mr Orlando beach.

#27     Jul 2, 2013

8. What where they supposed to do ? Let him keep blasting his music and mouthing off to them while they're handling an armed robbery ?

#28     Jul 2, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like jealousy on your part.

Had you been a little bit smarter, maybe you could have been a ditch digger or a garbage collector. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#29     Jul 2, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yeah, I wish I had skipped this thread too. I had a rat terrier/hound mix following me around when I was in Iraq. He loved MRE's (nasty!) and hung around during fire fights. Gunfire didn't bother him. When we scooped spent brass out of the way, however, he used to get scared:confused: and jump in my arms. He was a great dog, and I think about him all the time...

I'll be glad to find out later that the thug cops who pulled this felony will be out of a job, and on trial as they should be.

#30     Jul 2, 2013