Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. Did you read why they were arresting him ?You think the police were wrong ?

#11     Jul 2, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) YOU are one of the useful idiots of the state that don't want anyone armed BUT the police.

2) The mortality rate for handgun wounds is 15-20 %, roughly the same as for equivalent knife wounds.

3) Has anyone told you you're a fucking idiot today?

#12     Jul 2, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

What does the area's law have to say (if anything) about filming the police in the course of their duties? About obeying a lawful, direct order?

Also, and this is irrelevant, but the arrested acts like a well trained fed inmate. Maybe he saw it on TV, though.

An unfortunate event.

#13     Jul 2, 2013
  4. I'm literally sick after watching that...while my dog is stretched out sleeping next to me on the couch.

I wish I skipped this thread :(

#14     Jul 2, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Kinda like Trayvon getting capped huh?

#15     Jul 2, 2013
  6. He wasn't being arrested for filming the police,he was being arrested for not turning his radio down.There is one person behind him and one person next to him also filming and the police didn't tell them anything.

#16     Jul 2, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

If he had complied and turned his radio down none of this would have happened?

#17     Jul 2, 2013
  8. You tell em mr IQ95

#18     Jul 2, 2013
  9. I think so.Did you read the article I posted about the situation ?

#19     Jul 2, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

A very unfortunate event. Pride, and fear, and the dog paid the price. You and I are not arguing, I'm playing chess.

#20     Jul 2, 2013