Police shoot a guys dog for filming them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 2, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

When are we going to say enough is enough with these fucks telling us we arent allowed to film them? Fast foreword to the 2 minute mark as the first 2 minutes is just filming of him filming them, warning this is VERY GRAPHIC.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8ae12f73d83a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

PM me the god damned department that did this!!!!! I will make sure a civil rights violation is filed or brought to the attention of the FBI. These pigs had no god damned probable cause to take the black dude into custody, and their doing that is why the dog came out of the car. I'm so god damned mad I could tear my teeth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
    If that were my dog, I'd wait til I got out of jail, then would put my Marine Corps training to use in stalking, and killing the pigs who did that, and I'm not kidding! For the record, I was a Trooper with a State Police agency at one time. These inner city pigs are nothing more than thugs deserving of being hung upside down, and skinned alive.:mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8ae12f73d83a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What a dumb fuck cheese dick moron.

Hell I got bit by a dog several months ago, albeit a smaller one. Maybe 25 lbs or so.
    Sunk two of his canines into the palm of my hand while I was out for a walk. I finished my walk went home washed off the by then considerable blood and bandaged it up.

I had my .45 with me at the time and It never even crossed my mind to pull out my pistol and kill that dog.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Fucking shit, I'm god damned mad!!!!!!!!! I've gotta calm down after that, or I might take my old (she is that) pitbull out for a walk downtown, and film some cops fucking with people. Difference with me is, I'll use the element of surprise when they approach, and run a body armor drill (two center of mass shots, followed by a head shot), on the pigs.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Fucking inner city cops are nothing but legal thugs. Glad I worked in a rural state back then. I got bit by dogs all the damned time, and that was just the way it was. No fucking wonder people in the inner cities hate cops like they do. I see my dogs as I would my own family. Someone harms one of them, they will be killed, end of story.:mad:

5. Max E.

Max E.

Plus the guy was fully compliant, when the cops yell at him he calmy walksa over to put the dog away, he could have easily driven off then, the cops werent in any hurry, the cops could have just uncuffed him and told hgim to put the dog away, the dog didnt even get one bite off.

6. Max E.

Max E.

I have no clue i just found it online, my guess looking at the video is california, that looks like their vehicles.

7. I was ready to condemn the police but their actions might be justified.It hurt seeing The Rott shot since I had one from 8th grade to 24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obstruction-justice.html?ICO=most_read_module

Heartbreaking moment cops shot and killed dog who leapt at officers when owner was being arrested for FILMING them

Leon Rosby, 52, was walking his dog and video-tapping a police scene when he was arrested for obstruction of justice

He locked his dog in the car with the windows rolled down, and while being arrested the dog escaped

A police officer shot the dog when it ran over to his owner

Rosby is now in the process of filing a suit against the police department for killing his dog

A video posted yesterday on YouTube shows the grisly shooting of a dog by a police officer in Hawthorne, California.

The 130-pound, 3-year-old Rottweiler named Max was shot to death after he escaped through a window in a parked car and ran over to his master, Leon Rosby, who was being arrested for filming the scene on his phone.

The video (watch original on YouTube) shows Rosby, 52, walking his dog Sunday around 7 p.m. near a house with several police squad cars parked outside.

He is seen filming the scene in order 'to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated,' he told DailyBreeze.com.

Rosby is then seen talking to a pair of police officers in the distance.

Hawthorne Police Lt Scott Swain said that officers were warning Rosby to turn down the music in his car.

'It's distracting the officers. It's interfering with what they are able to hear,' Lt Swain said. 'It's not just a party call. It's an armed robbery call. The officers need to hear what's going on with the people being called out of the residence. That music in his car is bleeding over and it's distracting them.'

A neighbor who witnessed the event said they heard Rosby yell 'It's my (expletive) radio!' to officers.

But Rosby said that didn't happen because as a Christian he doesn't swear.

'I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply,' Rosby said. 'The music may have been a little loud but I was complying.'

Eventually the two officers start walking towards Rosby, who puts Max into his car where the windows are rolled down. Rosby seems to calmly walk over to the officers and turn around, volunteering himself for arrest.

As the officers put handcuffs on Rosby, the dog starts barking and manages to jump out of the car. Another police officer comes over and looks like he's trying to grab the leash when the dog jumps up and the officer shoots him several times.

'He literally killed my puppy I had since he was 6 weeks old,' Rosby said.

In the video, Rosby is noticeably upset.

'I was crying and hollering, "My dog! Max! Max!"'

Rosby doesn't understand why police didn't let him go to properly secure his dog, or why they continued to arrest him after he put the dog in the car - a sign that he was leaving.

'There was no way Max should have died like that,' Rosby said. 'Max was only protecting his master. He was trying to stop them from beating on me.'

'All he did was love me,' he added.

Lt Swain, however, alleges that the officers were also looking out for Rosby.

'I know it's the dog's master, and more than likely not going to attack him, (but) we've got a guy handcuffed that's kind of defenseless. We have a duty to defend him too,' Swain said.

Rosby was held overnight in jail on suspicion of obstruction of justice and released at 5 AM the next day.

Rosby says that police would not return his dog's body to him.

His attorney Michael Gulden says that Rosby is planning on filing a lawsuit against the Hawthorne Police Department.

Apparently this isn't the first time that Rosby has had issues with the local police. His prior record includes convictions for resisting arrest, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, a black man, has filed six complaints alleging mistreatment and racial profiling by the Hawthorn Police.

'There's been a pattern of harassment against him and other African-Americans in Hawthorne. Last July, the police responded to his home and beat him unnecessarily, then threw him in jail for no reason. We sued for that. We'll amend that complaint to include the dog incident,' Gulden said.

As of Monday night, the video had 510 views and almost 400 comments.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-obstruction-justice.html#ixzz2Xvxyg49F
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

8. After re watching the video and reading the polices side of the story the guy seems to be wrong.Others are filming and the police didn't bother them.Why didn't he turn his music down when he put the dog in car ?By going to the car and not turning the music down he is telling police he isn't going to comply,if he had turned it down they might not have arrested him.Neighbors said he was belligerent with police when they asked him to turn the radio down and they asked him to turn it down for good reason.While I usually hate local cops and defend minorities in cases of racist behavior I cant defend this guy,he seemed to be looking for trouble with the police and found it.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=818d6a92ed15" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And the anti gun pussies want ONLY cops to be armed?

10. Ricter

Ricter

I'm reminded of a video I saw where the police shoot and kill a guy, who has only a knife, while he's over 20 feet way. Come on, if he won't put the knife down then just shoot him in a leg. Admittedly there's a fair chance the guy would die from that wound as well, but it does give him a better chance at life.

#10     Jul 2, 2013