Police officers are looking for WI Dems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Cops Sent Out to Drag Absent Wisconsin Dems Back to Vote on Budget Repair Bill
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, February 17, 2011, 12:02 PM

What a shock.
    The democrats skipped town today before the public employee vote today in the Wisconsin Senate. Cops were sent out to drag them back to vote on the budget repair bill. Republicans need at least one Democrat present for the vote.

The violent leftists are outraged in Wisconsin.

My FOX NY reported:

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My previous experience has been that presidents usually do or say something to damp or diminish the possibility for violence, destruction of property or violation of people's constitutional rights during tense union/labor disputes or anything else that could erupt violently.

Today the imposter we call our president encouraged the protests and the extra-constitutional actions of the state democratic senators in effect setting up the distinct potential for violent confrontations in Wisconsin's state capitol and other sites.

The president has liability for whatever happens now. You break it, you own it. Thats the big boy rule.

Ducking a legislative session to avoid a quorum and subsequent passage of legislation you don't like is un-democratic. The left made a first step towards abandoning Democracy with their little trip to Illinois.

I suppose most of the rest of us would be fired if we didn't show up for our jobs, perhaps others would lose their pay for the days they didn't show up.

Wanna abandon Democracy? Fine with me. Maybe we can have a nice civil war and thin out the crowded cities a bit. Parking is getting to be a real bitch.

3. This stupid stunt is nothing but PR.

Whether it takes a day, a week, or a month, the vote will happen and the outcome will be the same.

Just hope no one gets hurt during the soon to be violent protests in Wisconsin (if so, I wonder if George Bush will get blamed for that too?)

Fuckng democrat parasites. Ughhhhhh.