Police in Brazil revealed $210 mln crypro pyramid scam

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by mlawson71, May 24, 2019.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

The Brazilian police have arrested 10 individuals in connection to a crypro pyramid scam that has defrauded Brazilian investors with over 850 million Brazilian Reals or roughly 210 million USD.

The arrests were made after a massive police operation, involving the tax authorities.

In the focuse of the police investigation are 13 people and 5 legal entities in connection to the fraudulent scheme, called “Indeal”.

More then 55 000 investors have fallen victims to the scam, after they were promised a 15% monthly payout.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Nobert and murray t turtle like this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

giphy.gif

mlawson71 likes this.
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

I know right? I can't believe people fall for this.

4. Nobert

Nobert

Must be the guys, from the same network circle, that started, No Scam Unlimited Capital Trust Inc.

They fall for this, imho , because :

Then there are those, with higher cognitive ability , yet they fall for greed of fomo.

5. Zithiel89

Zithiel89

15% monthly payout is not that big thing for everyone else. I even think you really can seen people who promised something like few percents a day of growth really. So I do not understand all these things. How does that sounds to you really ? It's closed as well.

6. Nobert

Nobert

Privet/Hello Z,

the topic, is about - simple, ordinary people, so :

,, The average stock market return is 10%

The S&P 500 index comprises about 500 of America’s largest publicly traded companies and is considered the benchmark measure for annual returns. When investors say “the market,” they mean the S&P 500.

Measured by the S&P 500 index, stocks return an average of about 10% annually over time.

Keep in mind: The market’s long-term average of 10% is only the “headline” rate: You’ll lose purchasing power of 2% to 3% every year due to inflation, which puts the market’s average inflation-adjusted return at about 7% to 8% annually. ''

Source :

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/average-stock-market-return/

Screenshot (166).png

Pazalsta/please, read it next, if you want to get the basics of theory :

https://www.investopedia.com

Don't let, the Dark Lords of this forum, to consume you, get the infromation :D

Spasibo/thanks Zithiel.

Last edited: May 26, 2019