Police Car Shot Up in Trayvon Martin's Neighborhood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Macho

Macho

He is not going to be indicted.

There will not be any race riots in Sanford or adjoining areas.

The Governor and other law enforcement heads have a strategic plan that will quash the bullshit from the outset.

Sanford is not Los Angeles.

Bottom line, most of the normal ,intelligent African Americans pretty well know what the outcome of the special prosecutor's findings will be. It is just going to be hard to accept it .

Go back to the police report of the night of the incident related to Zimmermann's injuries. Enough said.

Now if Zimmermann could just confront Sharpton and Jackson in their hoodies....Wheee!!! I will contribute to his defense.:p

#21     Apr 10, 2012
  2. im ready let's get it popping.

#22     Apr 10, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol +1

#23     Apr 10, 2012
  4. Maybe those Neo Nazis and the Black Panthers can have a big Battle Royale and everyone else can watch. Instead of rioting, everyone can watch them beat the hell out of each other. Let the most extreme elements settle this on both sides.

I was surprised that the Neo Nazis even showed up as some of them were writing on the internet that since a black man was dead and a half hispanic man was going to jail it was a win win situation.

As a blackman who has a permit to carry and who lives in a state with a similar "stand your ground law" I have been very interested in this case from multiple angles.

I was not there during the shooting and do not claim to know what happened. However I have had carried guns while living in the DFW area in Texas and in Boca Raton Florida. Due to the fact that I took CCW classes in Texas and in my home state of Michigan I learned a lot more about when you are legally able to shoot someone than a lot of people who have not reviewed the laws intensely. This is a big part of the problem...the public does not know the specifics of the "stand your ground law" so they do not understand how it applies to this case. Some of the commentators and civil rights persons come from states where there are no similar laws and people cannot carry guns around. They try to apply the laws they are familiar with to the Trayvon case. I think that ultimately the case will depend on who physically attacked whom as in who threw the first punch or who tackled who to the ground, and not who was verbal first.

#24     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Wrong on the indictment and if by some freak occurrence he isn't indicted, there will be.

#25     Apr 10, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Well said, im reminded of this scene from the movie "Training Day" where Denzel says "God willing the animals will wipe themselves out" We should just allow these fucking idiots to destroy THEMSELVES.... Put them all in a cage together and see if the animals kill each other off.....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-neD6bY2unhY7u/training_day_2001_alonzo_police_philosophy/

#26     Apr 11, 2012