Police Car Shot Up in Trayvon Martin's Neighborhood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The message that they don't have the manpower they need to prevent it without a bloodbath.

#11     Apr 10, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'll show no prejudice. White/Black, try to attack my family or property and I will defend it/them with deadly force and be back home for cheerios in no time.

Until then, I'll let the fires burn themselves out.

#12     Apr 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Neither Odumbo or Holder are leaders. Guess we're just fucked.

#13     Apr 10, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

The authorities in Florida have taken an appeasement attitude to the black community. It seems they are trying to go after Zimmerman with a special prosecutor, allowing black leaders to organize and promote anti-white events and generally trying to avoid confrontation at all costs hoping the entire matter will blow over. It's their appeasement that is going to insure this all blows up in their faces this summer.

#14     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Mob justice at work... Just because they think they know better. Pretty likely that Florida will call in the National Guard to deal with this if it gets ugly.

#15     Apr 10, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree that it won't blow over. But I don't think the local authorities are equipped to handle a crisis of this magnitude, so they made the best choice they could - try to show compassion for what happened while holding the line of the law as best they could. Ideally, they are probably waiting and hoping some external force will assist and calm the masses. The President would be nice. So too would the attorney general, but those two are less than worthless.

Face it, though. A local police department is not designed to handle a full blown race riot with population assisting in the chaos coming in from out of town.

#16     Apr 10, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

They should be calling the guard right now.

#17     Apr 10, 2012
  8. #18     Apr 10, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#19     Apr 10, 2012
  10. I agree. They are telling the race hustlers, "Show up with enough goons and we will step aside. We don't want the political blowback, and if we do anything, we know we will be portrayed as Bull Conner attacking civil rights demonstrators."

To the whites, they are saying "You're on your own. Don't expect us to protect you or your property."

The best thing the governor of Florida could do is bring in the National Guard right now and lock down this town. If they refuse to indict Zimmerman, we know there will be race riots. If they do indict him under duress from Sharpton et al, you can expect some major political consequences, as conservatives will believe they were sold out."

#20     Apr 10, 2012