Police Brutality In Philadephia In Beating Of Suspects

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 19, 2008.

1. If they find the shooter, that video could poison the jury pool - maybe help get the guy off.

#11     May 21, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I agree.

The only way I see it changing - the public need to flip those cameras right back in the face of Government whose so eagerly crammed them in ours.

Not sure if Cops can even be charged with crimes by the public. They're above the law, of course.

The new High Priest Guild - highschool dropouts and PTSD vets with a flare for psychopathy and face stomping.

We're in good hands.

#12     May 21, 2008

3. A disarmed citizenry left to defend with cameras and You Tube.

Unbelievable.

#13     May 21, 2008
  4. achilles28

achilles28

A well-spoken citizen-crusader by the name of Randall Kelton, did the Alex Jones show today.

Guy basically said the silver bullet to corrupt prosecutors, cops and DAs who won't file charges against their own is to present allegations to a Grand Jury.

Kelton said the Grand Jury was created by the Founders to protect citizens from the people who are charged with their protection (corrupt Government officials etc).

Grand Jurys can hear allegations and make indictments directly from citizen testimony. Therefore, cuts out Government middle men that serve as Gatekeepers to prosecuting corrupt officials.

Kelton seemed to have a lot of experience bringing cops, prosecutors and even DA's before Grand Jurys.

Maybe theres hope after all.

http://ruleoflawradio.com/
    http://www.jurisimprudence.com/

#14     May 22, 2008
  5. There are some "citizens" that are far from "ordinary' Just curious, after "vicious beatdowns" broadcast in the media are people more inclined to "comply" with officers/law or have they decided to be abusive toward police.

#15     May 22, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

America is built on the Rule of Law and Rights of the Citizen.

Not thug-style intimidation tactics wield by a lawless band of Cops.

Retributive policing makes Cops judge, jury and executioner - the very definition of a Police State and the Tyrants our Founders rebelled from.

But maybe you like the idea of Police ruling over you.

What Country are you from?

#16     May 22, 2008
  7. An interesting question, Mr Nutmeg, and one that remains unnadressed by most alleged thinking people.

It is a straightforward scientific fact, that severe violent trauma can cause psychosis, permanent physical injury, and even with the basic version of medical science that acknowledged shell shock as a physical reality 60 years ago, can cause long term and severe psychiatric issues.

So, what is the issue here? Does violent brutality, by the authorities, work IN society's favour?

I say no, because the simple fact that it not only causes crime, unaccountably, by default, but the very concept of due process, the reason these worthless thugs exist at all, is thrown out the window the second anyone says "oh, i heard from a cop they deserved it, so good enough for me".

This raises grave difficulties, as in christian terms, the average punter doesnt know squat about what they are actually supporting, not only casting stones, but hiding behind a veil of ignorance at the same time.

Recruiting malicious, cowardly, violent psychopaths to perform public duties, is bound, to result in problems, yet that is how it works.

#17     May 22, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Why is it psychopaths are overrepresented in Politics, Prison Systems, Law Enforcement and Media?

Because megalomaniacal face-stompers gravitate towards positions of power where they can stomp faces with impunity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Very similar to pedophiles that join Boy Scouts or become Kindergarten teachers.

#18     May 22, 2008
  9. Recruiting malicious, cowardly, violent psychopaths to perform public duties, is bound, to result in problems, yet that is how it works.

-----------------------------------------

You may have the occasional psyhopath but they don't last long. I suggest we have the madness of crowd syndrome, the mob mentality in play.

In the effort to keep cops from being injured in one on one situations or where one officer is called for back up, the new procedure seems to be intimidation by a sea of blue.

These incidents seem to involve a half of dozen police to subdue one man. Mob rule prevails, it is reactive. They feed off each other in the stress of the moment.

Probably prodecure rules out one man arrests for liabiliity concerns. To us it reeks of thug rule/brute force. As was the case at the YFZ (show of force) subdue by visual intimidation.

I'm sure the Sean Bell 50 shot case was the result of no officers could be sure of who was firing. Each cop could have been firing in the air and no one would have been the wiser.

Which reminds me, maybe firing the warning shot, like in the old days wasn't such a bad idea.

#19     May 22, 2008
  10. This raises grave difficulties, as in christian terms, the average punter doesnt know squat about what they are actually supporting, not only casting stones, but hiding behind a veil of ignorance at the same time.

-----------------

I'm with ya on that one.

#20     May 22, 2008