Police Begin Clearing Zuccotti Park of Protesters

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Nov 15, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"he other $49m could be re-invested in the business, creating jobs and giving a bit more to shareholders."

if it is taxed away by the gov't per your suggestion it will be wasted away by the government either through higher salaries for gov't workers or for expansion of the gov't bureaucracy.

fyi any money the executive receives will be either saved or spend. this scenario also creates jobs. investing is the opposite side of the coin of saving as banks etc. loaned money to businesses to expand.

#31     Nov 15, 2011
  2. he could hire 49 of his relatives and pay them each 1 mil to give him advice

#32     Nov 15, 2011
  3. Humpy

Humpy

These sites help pass the time between trades and who knows might even learn something nooooooo
    listen to the lulz

It doesn't bother me too much if you live in a cardboard box on skid row or elsewhere since we are never likely to meet.

#33     Nov 15, 2011
  4. sheda

sheda

#34     Nov 15, 2011
  5. Humpy

Humpy

I'm glad you brought that up as it is, though some may not have realized it, very relevent to this thread about the eviction of protestors - by the guys with fat wallets. Very similiar in fact. The big guys kicking the little guys until eventually the little guys fight back.
    In many of the banana republics the top hog has to be shot to get rid of him, probably just like siome of the gold field thugs. Gadaffi had to go forcefully. In more enlightened countries it's the same old story, it's just done with expensive lawyers + cops.
    I guess you are not a top hog but just a mini-hog lined up in waiting ?

#35     Nov 15, 2011