Police Begin Clearing Zuccotti Park of Protesters

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Bob111

Bob111

exactly..we are paying the price for his "surplus" right now..starts from year 2000..do you understand where the surplus come from? from taxing more business.why did they moved overseas?

#21     Nov 15, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

not true. while the US has one of the highest statutory tax rates for corporations among advanced nations the effective tax rate after deductions is quite average

the surplus was one of the best things that happened in the US since the 2nd war. it makes for as sound currency and good government.
    unfortunately it was pissed away by Bush in the bailouts for the crony capitalists.

#22     Nov 15, 2011
  3. jd7419

jd7419

1400 hundred posts? Are you kidding me wtf are you doing on this message board?

#23     Nov 15, 2011
  4. Humpy

Humpy

Trying to impart a little wisdom.

If the top hogs were the great guys they make themselves out to be then I wouldn't have to bother, but watching the world's finances fall apart is painful.

Has any 1 public figure ever in all the years of ET condescended to answer or refute ? .........NO !

I rest me case

#24     Nov 15, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

" but watching the world's finances fall apart is painful."

instead of watching u should be taking action to minimize the fallout on yourself.

#25     Nov 15, 2011
  6. Humpy

Humpy

The other $49m could be re-invested in the business, creating jobs and giving a bit more to shareholders. When someone messes up, noone says "Oh dear, what about the shareholders ?"

I remember an interview with one of the richest men - who said after the first millions money became less and less important. More a way to measure off agaist other rich men.

#26     Nov 15, 2011
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

#27     Nov 15, 2011
  8. Humpy

Humpy

I would be digging a nice safe nuclear shelter if I had the time left. My views are'nt going to sway hard bitten business men who don't give a rat's arse for anybody else.
    Maybe I'll come back as an Injun - sorry, native American, and pitch my teepee in central park , with toilet facilities on GS's doorstep !!

#28     Nov 15, 2011
  9. So that's it? No more protestors at Zucotti Park?

what an anti climax

#29     Nov 15, 2011
  10. Humpy

Humpy

" ! knew a man once ..................
    oh well

I was interested in your natural habitat. Do you live in fear ?
    Think about it, many do

#30     Nov 15, 2011